US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noem gets canceled by local GOP

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Noem culled a puppy.

Harris put thousands of black people in prison for many years and kept them longer than she should have for the cheap labor.

Wow.

I love dogs. I have had nearly 10 dogs that have lived with me and my family over the years.

If that fucks you up, but like Wars in Gaza and Ukraine do not…we are just very different.

Go ahead and voted Biden….he is great with DOGS.
I've owned plenty of dogs myself & I never killed one because it misbehaved. I worked with it.

A couple years ago we had a chocolate lab mix that had a mean streak & I didn't trust it around my grandchildren. We adopted it out & it was then adooted by a guy who doesn't have kids or grandchildren. And he still has the dog. Noem could have done that but she didn't want to be bothered.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Especially with a shotgun in the face.

Her story has been morphing. First it was 'shot him in a gravel pit'.....then I noticed, probably to induce sympathy, he supposed attacked her.....probably after he was shot.

Not with a 12 gauge to the face.
Wow, and uncontrollable carom into the truth. Did someone steal your phone?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

She's in a red state. We all get it here.

The only people making much of a fuss here are those who cream their jeans over the possibility of turning SD into a blue shithole. I was born here 70 years ago, and it definitely hasn't happened yet, and it simply is not going to.

Oh, PS -- BTW, she saved lots of jobs and businesses over covid. Businesses and jobs are more important than a hunting dog. Anybody who can't get this is definitely invited to stay where they are.

Oh, another PS -- In the almost three years I've been back here, not one person has been ignorant enough to look me in the eye and try to convince me that I must take medicine for THEIR disease. Not happened. They'd be laughed out of town.

And she murdered a puppy.

Nothing else matters.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Meh, back in the day I shot feral dogs for going on two years on a hunting lease on a old orchard.....The migrants that came in and picked apples would bring dogs and leave them behind when they left.

I didn't like doing it but at one time the pack numbered around forty dogs and they were dangerous. The game warden gave us permission to poison them but by my dad was not having any of that.

I did reclaim two mixed pups and gave them to the guy who lived across from us that trained young dogs for US Customs. He said that they both did well in the program.

Of course! I also lived in a tiny fishing resort town on the coast of Washington and they had feral packs. I had a private conversation with the mayor of our town once, about the dogs, and he told me that I need to feel free to do what he privately advised everyone else in town to do, which was shoot them.

Just look how this story is giving so very much therapy to the country's leftists, in the form what they need most -- someone to feel superior to. Their lives are never full without their having someone to hate.

Oh, but Fauci was "science".

LOL!!!!!

It's entertaining. So far, I've attempted to bring up the subject about ten times, and the commonest response is a raised eyebrow. One woman slobbered for about five minutes over how evil she though it made Gov. Noem look, while everyone else in the crowd kind of tittered and gave a toss of the head in the direction of the SD/MN state line, just a couple miles east. She's from Minnesota.

Last edited:

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Of course! I also lived in a tiny fishing resort town on the coast of Washington and they had feral packs. I had a private conversation with the mayor of our town once, about the dogs, and he told me that I need to feel free to do what he privately advised everyone else in town to do, which was shoot them.

Just look how this story is giving so very much therapy to the country's leftists, in the form what they need most -- someone to feel superior to. Their lives are never full without their having someone to hate.

Oh, but Fauci was "science".

LOL!!!!!

I wonder how all the non-vegetarian lefties imagine that meat makes its way on to that table? The meat producers don't sign humanitarian contracts with the farms. Like every other business they use the cheapest, fastest and most profitable method of bringing the animals to room temperature.

Last edited:

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder how all the non-vegetarian lefties imagine that meat makes its way on to that table? The meat produces don't sign humanitarian contracts with the farms. Like every other business they use the cheapest, fastest and most profitable method of bringing the animals to room temperature.

And it's an impossible conversation, because they won't admit that they eat meat.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

None of them have children who have ever been threatened.

Some are just opportunistic assholes who already do not like Noem and are just piling on.

Most of these are not people who loved Noem and are now going to vote for Biden.

They are Biden assholes. Just like the Dims that voted Haley in the Pub primary. They would never have voted for her in the general.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've owned plenty of dogs myself & I never killed one because it misbehaved. I worked with it.

A couple years ago we had a chocolate lab mix that had a mean streak & I didn't trust it around my grandchildren. We adopted it out & it was then adooted by a guy who doesn't have kids or grandchildren. And he still has the dog. Noem could have done that but she didn't want to be bothered.

You were never going to vote for a Noem ticket. It doesnt really matter with regards to your vote.

She could have cured cancer and you would not vote for her ticket, so your opinion of Noem has 0% impact on my opinion.

Now if Noem was on Biden ticket, you would vote for her. You dont give a fuck about the puppy you know nothing about.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You were never going to vote for a Noem ticket. It doesnt really matter with regards to your vote.

She could have cured cancer and you would not vote for her ticket, so your opinion of Noem has 0% impact on my opinion.

Now if Noem was on Biden ticket, you would vote for her. You dont give a fuck about the puppy you know nothing about.
Noem would never be on Biden's ticket because she's pure slime.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some are just opportunistic assholes who already do not like Noem and are just piling on.

Most of these are not people who loved Noem and are now going to vote for Biden.

They are Biden assholes. Just like the Dims that voted Haley in the Pub primary. They would never have voted for her in the general.

Everyone I know who has always loved Noem, still loves Noem.

Idiots who piss their drawers over an opportunity to screech about refusing to vote for her can FOAD -- because they were not going to anyway. And don't change the fact that I am, nor are any of my friends.

HAR-DY-HAR-HAR.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Everyone I know who has always loved Noem, still loves Noem.

Idiots who piss their drawers over an opportunity to screech about refusing to vote for her can FOAD -- because they were not going to anyway. And don't change the fact that I am, nor are any of my friends.

HAR-DY-HAR-HAR.

All day, huh?

I totally agree. 👍

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suspect someone that's weak would "feel" like that...They certainly don't think.
If U am weak for not shooting puppies in the face, then thats fine by me you fuctard.

Forum List