Noem gets canceled by local GOP

She is pure human waste. And she's also fucking toast.

441294290_3896982457209907_3430186800881784168_n.jpg

IT IS NOT TACKY. You have not seen the puppy.

That is faceless.

Laken Riley is not.

View attachment 941944
Are you one of those weird fucks who value a dog’s life over this human’s life?

I will hold your life in the same value then.
21,000 people are murdered each year, why don’t you care about them? Why only her?

Why do you have to put these things in opposition to each other as if one cannot be concerned about human life AND animal life? They aren’t in competition and this isn’t a partisan thing.

I couldn't help but chuckle my way through this article as I noticed that the local GOP chair is named: Nancy Pallozzi. At first I thought it was a joke. Lol.

They are a fickle group.

We are devolving into having Empathy? That's horrible.

If she took it to a shelter or a vet to have it put down, there wouldn't be an issue.

But she shot it in the face.
Meh, back in the day I shot feral dogs for going on two years on a hunting lease on a old orchard.....The migrants that came in and picked apples would bring dogs and leave them behind when they left.

I didn't like doing it but at one time the pack numbered around forty dogs and they were dangerous. The game warden gave us permission to poison them but by my dad was not having any of that.

I did reclaim two mixed pups and gave them to the guy who lived across from us that trained young dogs for US Customs. He said that they both did well in the program.

Most likely they simply didn't want to be tied up with the negative reactions she has taken from her bragging over killing her dog for being a dog.
Everyone probably cancelled. Brag about shooting puppies in the US and you are radioactive

They are a fickle group.
Politics aside, culling aside, agricultural community aside; This is one thing that prompts an unusually high and universal sense of "Pissed off".

I noticed that a lot of the board conservatives are stomping on her for it....has to be the single most toxic annecdote of the past decade bar none. I mean you couldn't sit down with a group of experts and create a more effective, across the board turn off....lol.

Last edited:
Politics aside, culling aside, agricultural community aside.
This is one thing that prompts an unusually high and universal sense of "Pissed off".

I noticed that a lot of the board conservatives are stomping on her for it....has to be the single most toxic annecdote of the past decade bar none. I mean you couldn't sit down with a group of experts and create a more effective, across the board turn off....lol.
That's true enough.....I would not have mentioned it in the manner she did.

That's true enough.....I would not have mentioned it in the manner she did.
It's unfortunate because it really looks like most of the populace doesn't know much about real farm life. This won't even raise an eyebrow in her own backyard. That's actually mild compared to the kitten throw.....bag of unwanted feral cats in a burlap sack with a cinder block. Seen it done.

Meh, back in the day I shot feral dogs for going on two years on a hunting lease on a old orchard.....The migrants that came in and picked apples would bring dogs and leave them behind when they left.

I didn't like doing it but at one time the pack numbered around forty dogs and they were dangerous. The game warden gave us permission to poison them but by my dad was not having any of that.

I did reclaim two mixed pups and gave them to the guy who lived across from us that trained young dogs for US Customs. He said that they both did well in the program.
Yep..... When I lived 30 miles east of Pittsburgh in Punxatawney dog packs were a real problem. I mean REAL. Had to have a firearm nearby if you lived up against the woods.
If you got caught out in your back yard 30 ferals would shred you to hamburger in minutes. Livestock, chickens, ducks, sheep...were all fair game. Local deputies used 8 guage pump guns when they came on a pack. Wanna see ugly?

Lots of Trump/Noem voters bouncing to Biden/Harris over the dog.

Good for you guys to stay principled.

If you are a conservative, and Noem is the VP candidate of Trump….definitely vote for Biden.

Biden tortures his dogs so they bite everyone. That Biden loves dogs. You should vote for Biden.

One of the biggest political blunders I've ever seen.

I rank it right up there with Gary Hart running for the '88 Dim nomination, when he asked the press to please follow him around. They obliged, and quickly discovered he had a mistress.

Noem culled a puppy.

Harris put thousands of black people in prison for many years and kept them longer than she should have for the cheap labor.

Wow.

I love dogs. I have had nearly 10 dogs that have lived with me and my family over the years.

If that fucks you up, but like Wars in Gaza and Ukraine do not…we are just very different.

Go ahead and voted Biden….he is great with DOGS.

Sad what this country has devolved into.....So she shot a dog that was killing chickens.....BFD.
Because Noem is a moron who didn't have enough brains to train her dog NOT to kill chickens. So she got pissed, blamed the dog & put it down.

End of story.

Forum List

Back