Noem gets canceled by local GOP

Especially with a shotgun in the face.

Her story has been morphing. First it was 'shot him in a gravel pit'.....then I noticed, probably to induce sympathy, he supposed attacked her.....probably after he was shot.

Not with a 12 gauge to the face.
Agee, and the morphing doesn’t help her. What is overlooked is that she stated she hated the dog, was angry, shot it in a quarry with witnesses and then, still angry, went and got the bully goat, shot it too (twice), because it was smelly and chased the kids (it was freaking billy goat, that is how they are). That says more about HER overall temperament than it does about that of the animals she shot.

But more care for a puppy they have never seen….than this woman who had her head bashed in with a rock by a criminal alien because she fought back against being raped.

View attachment 941939
If you do not give a shit about this woman’s death, but a puppy’s death fucks you up….please KYS….now.

Bizarre.
Unfortunately that's the left in a nutshell

Politics is a Mud Wrestling contest. She gave the Dems a 5 gallon bucket here.

That's the point.

I don't think she has the intelligence to run as VP because the left will always find something to stretch the truth on, but when you serve it up on a silver platter, then you're not cut out for national office.

Faceless? That's rather tacky to say.

How are you so sure people don't care about both?

IT IS NOT TACKY. You have not seen the puppy.

That is faceless.

Laken Riley is not.

1714837663471.jpeg

Are you one of those weird fucks who value a dog’s life over this human’s life?

I will hold your life in the same value then.

Its not fake

Drive around the mega apartment districts in most American cities and you will see 20 people walking their dog for every young mother or couple pushing a stroller with a human child

Noem could have admitted getting an abortion and gotten less incoming hate

Americans are gaga over their dogs and Noem should have known that

Putting that story in a book was stupid and unnecessary

and now she’s finding out why

Interesting to watch the busy minds of folks who take everything at face value.

Lets start a tally.

If you were going to vote for a TRUMP/NOEM ticket…but now after reading this news, you will vote for BIDEN/HARRIS instead of TRUMP/NOEM….reply to this post.

I think there are ZERO people in this camp.

Agee, and the morphing doesn’t help her. What is overlooked is that she stated she hated the dog, was angry, shot it in a quarry with witnesses and then, still angry, went and got the bully goat, shot it too (twice), because it was smelly and chased the kids (it was freaking billy goat, that is how they are). That says more about HER overall temperament than it does about that of the animals she shot.
If the story starts morphing then it's usually made up.

I'd like to read an excerpt from her book to verify if this is true, but from what I've heard, she killed the goat because he liked to chase her kids and butt them. That is what goats do. Oh, and because she claims he was smelly.

Unlike with her dog though, reportedly the goat didn't die immediately, so she had to go get another shell to "finish the job." God knows what the poor goat was going through waiting for her to come back with her loaded gun.

I truly feel sorry for any animals that are unfortunate enough to be anywhere near her.

Lets start a tally.

If you were going to vote for a TRUMP/NOEM ticket…but now after reading this news, you will vote for BIDEN/HARRIS instead of TRUMP/NOEM….reply to this post.

I prefer an old fart who molested his daughter over a woman who shoots puppies any day,

Lets start a tally.

It's just so much fun watching the political gaming, even among those we think we have figured out.

I'd like to read an excerpt from her book to verify if this is true, but from what I've heard, she killed the goat because he liked to chase her kids and butt them. That is what goats do. Oh, and because she claims he was smelly.

Unlike with her dog though, reportedly the goat didn't die immediately, so she had to go get another shell to "finish the job." God knows what the poor goat was going through waiting for her to come back with her loaded gun.

I truly feel sorry for any animals that are unfortunate enough to be anywhere near her.
I’ve never heard of a male goat that wasn’t “smelly”.

I’ve never heard of a male goat that wasn’t “smelly”.

She could've turned the goat over to a farm animal sanctuary. And of course she had other options with Cricket, too.

We've already gone over this before, though, on other threads. Bottom line is, she made some dumb moves, so if she gets canceled, it's her own fault, imo. :dunno: And I say that as someone who agreed with a lot of things she has said when it comes to politics.

Even if she really doesn't give a damn about any other living creature (just like so many of you), she is, above all else, a politician.

You have to be pretty tone deaf not to understand how this goes over with regular folks.

What she did is bad enough, but it is the attitude behind it that angers so many.

If it doesn't hurt your soul to shoot another living being regardless of the excuses you use to justify your behavior, then your soul is lacking -- if you even have one

Even if she really doesn't give a damn about any other living creature (just like so many of you), she is, above all else, a politician.

You have to be pretty tone deaf not to understand how this goes over with regular folks.

What she did is bad enough, but it is the attitude behind it that angers so many.

If it doesn't hurt your soul to shoot another living being regardless of the excuses you use to justify your behavior, then your soul is lacking -- if you even have one

Well said.

thousands of unwanted puppies are euthanized daily.

This is fake outrage.

If this story fucked you up, go make sure no dogs are put down at your closest shelter.

YOU WILL NOT.

You're actually comparing euthanasia to shooting a dog in the face in a gravel pit?
Is Kristi Qunt not aware of professional dog trainers?
Goddamn, you're as ignorant as she is.

Forum List

Back