Noem gets canceled by local GOP

I didnt. It was a dumb move even though I understand why she did it.

Leftist dint GAF about the dog. Just how it can be used for votes.
That puts you a step ahead of me

I cant see any reason for an active politician putting that story in a book

Our state now has controlled hunts for coyotes. The state waves any no trespassing and liability. My Mom accepted it and a couple of hunters killed four of the worthless things

I haven't done any hunting here yet so I haven't really checked the regs, but I think it's pretty much unrestricted.

Well, this totally fixes everything! I wonder why Gov. Noem didn't think of this! Have you called her and informed her of such? I'd suggest you do.

And then I'd suggest you don't take any long vacations in flyover country. You likely wouldn't enjoy it here.

Fuck you. I was born in fly-over country.

Fuck you. I was born in fly-over country.
cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

Especially with a shotgun in the face.

Her story has been morphing. First it was 'shot him in a gravel pit'.....then I noticed, probably to induce sympathy, he supposed attacked her.....probably after he was shot.

Not with a 12 gauge to the face.

Had she gave it a lethal drug, that would be fine?

It is not that the dog was killed, it is the method?

Bizarre.

Lots of people care more about this faceless puppy than LAKEN RILEY.

People are strange.

I understand it too. But why she put it in her book boggles the mind.

Wow! I guess we'll all have to wait until the book comes out and then we'll read it and find out why. I've got a dozen signed copies pre-ordered. Can't wait.

Its not fake

Drive around the mega apartment districts in most American cities and you will see 20 people walking their dog for every young mother or couple pushing a stroller with a human child

Noem could have admitted getting an abortion and gotten less incoming hate

Americans are gaga over their dogs and Noem should have known that

Putting that story in a book was stupid and unnecessary

and now she’s finding out why

Now do the same for Laken Riley.

Libs dont care about her and never will

But more care for a puppy they have never seen….than this woman who had her head bashed in with a rock by a criminal alien because she fought back against being raped.

1714837314664.jpeg

If you do not give a shit about this woman’s death, but a puppy’s death fucks you up….please KYS….now.

Bizarre.

Forum List

Back