Noem gets canceled by local GOP

Yup, the Republican party are a bunch of wimps. What else is new?
1abbb.jpg

Should have sold him to Kim Jong ll.
Talking about Kim Jong....

The new book by Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota, a biography that will be released on Tuesday, will be corrected to remove a false anecdote about her meeting Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, a spokesman for Ms. Noem said on Friday.

LOL All these bad PR on her book and the average trumptard doesn't even read! Poor Noem.

Forget about your antifa and peta bogeymen. Republicans own cats and dogs too. This dingbat is toast. My county has more residents than South Dakota which is one of our 10 dumbest states. The state was mislocated and belongs in the south where ignorance is the norm.
Dumbest States 2024
Republicans like chicken and eggs also. They also like women who look good and take care of business.

You Dems are welcome to your buff t-girls.

Best solution is to find another home for him.

Well, this totally fixes everything! I wonder why Gov. Noem didn't think of this! Have you called her and informed her of such? I'd suggest you do.

And then I'd suggest you don't take any long vacations in flyover country. You likely wouldn't enjoy it here.

Well, this totally fixes everything! I wonder why Gov. Noem didn't think of this! Have you called her and informed her of such? I'd suggest you do.

And then I'd suggest you don't take any long vacations in flyover country. You likely wouldn't enjoy it here.

Hes hardly leftist.

He presented another solution to putting down the dog.

I understand that if that dog just killed my laying hens id be pissed too

I couldn't help but chuckle my way through this article as I noticed that the local GOP chair is named: Nancy Pallozzi. At first I thought it was a joke. Lol.

This sociopath canceled herself.

thousands of unwanted puppies are euthanized daily.

This is fake outrage.

If this story fucked you up, go make sure no dogs are put down at your closest shelter.

YOU WILL NOT.
Its not fake

Drive around the mega apartment districts in most American cities and you will see 20 people walking their dog for every young mother or couple pushing a stroller with a human child

Noem could have admitted getting an abortion and gotten less incoming hate

Americans are gaga over their dogs and Noem should have known that

Putting that story in a book was stupid and unnecessary

and now she’s finding out why

Its not fake

Drive around the mega apartment districts in most American cities and you will see 20 people walking their dog for every 1 young mother or couple pushing a stroller with a human child

Noem could have admitted getting an abortion and gotten less incoming hate

Americans are gaga over their dogs and Noem should have known that

Putting that story in s book was stupid and unnecessary and now she’s finding out why
Politics is Mud Wrestling.

DNC expert gas lighting it. Will cost votes in this country and they know it.

Especially with a shotgun in the face.

Her story has been morphing. First it was 'shot him in a gravel pit'.....then I noticed, probably to induce sympathy, he supposed attacked her.....probably after he was shot.

Not with a 12 gauge to the face.

"Media"

Forum List

Back