Noem gets canceled by local GOP

Sure city slickers will take their old dog to the vet to have it put to sleep, but rural folks see that as a big waste of money. One bullet is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to a dog doctor. Another example of city people trying to tell country folks how to live their lives.

---GOP Senator says Kristi Noem is 'done' as a possible Trump running mate after revealing she killed her dog---

Stupid bitch said she’d kill first dog Commander too. She is batshit crazy. Small state Governors are unqualified to be a city mayor in a real state. Sara Palin and now this fucking nut job Noem show that all you need is about 60 IQ points in the flyover states to be in charge. WTF?????

Sure city slickers will take their old dog to the vet to have it put to sleep, but rural folks see that as a big waste of money. One bullet is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to a dog doctor. Another example of city people trying to tell country folks how to live their lives.

---GOP Senator says Kristi Noem is 'done' as a possible Trump running mate after revealing she killed her dog---

Shooting people is also a tradition.

Being from the country, I can understand there are times when you have to put an animal down, especially a dog that has developed a taste for the neighbor's chickens, or bites people who pose no threat. It's not something to brag about, and certainly not something a politician should use in their campaign. Noam is a poor choice. Not because she had an animal that needed to be put down, but because she showed terrible judgement thinking it was something she should campaign on.

About the "tradition" thing...

Lots of things are "traditions." In some cultures, female genital mutilation is a "tradition"...In other cultures, bullfighting is a tradition. And there are still one or two places where cannibalism is a "tradition."

Appealing to tradition is a logical fallacy. It has NOTHING to do with what is actually right or wrong.

Being from the country, I can understand there are times when you have to put an animal down, especially a dog that has developed a taste for the neighbor's chickens, or bites people who pose no threat.
Then we have Joey's Secret Service attack dog.

Stupid bitch said she’d kill first dog Commander too. She is batshit crazy. Small state Governors are unqualified to be a city mayor in a real state. Sara Palin and now this fucking nut job Noem show that all you need is about 60 IQ points in the flyover states to be in charge. WTF?????

If Commander disfigured one of your children if you had any, I know you would just hug the dog for all its worth.

Then we have Joey's Secret Service attack dog.
Fortunately, there was the option of moving that dog to another location where he wouldn't cause such problems. I already said I don't fault her for putting the dog down. The goat might be a different story. It was just being a goat.

I am often suspicious of so-called anonymous threats. I find they are often exaggerated. Or, someone can simply go to the library and use those computers. I generally notice that details are hardly ever published about the identities of those who threaten.

The COVID cult hates her because she did not lockdown as severely as places like NY and Cali….so she must be destroyed.

No one upset about this was going to vote for her anyway. It is a dog whistle to non decided voters to vote for Biden because Republicans torture animals for fun.

Its all campaign season BS.

If Commander disfigured one of your children if you had any, I know you would just hug the dog for all its worth.
What are you talking about? She ended her book with a death threat to a dog she’ll never see because she is a nut. That is some utterly bat shit craziness. That is the person you right wingers have held up as a model VP candidate to pair with the utterly bizarre and just as bat shit crazy Trump. I mean. Type your little justifications all you want but that woman is a nut.

Forum List

Back