Noem gets canceled by local GOP

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I couldn't help but chuckle my way through this article as I noticed that the local GOP chair is named: Nancy Pallozzi. At first I thought it was a joke. Lol.

Last edited:
I couldn't help but chuckle my way through this article as I noticed that the local GOP chair is named: Nancy Pellozi. At first I thought it was a joke. Lol.

A county Republican group in Colorado said that it was cancelling a fundraiser featuring South Dakota governor and potential Republican vice presidential contender Kristi Noem after she reportedly described killing her young dog in her forthcoming book.

Jefferson County Republican Party Chair Nancy Pallozzi said in a statement Friday that the group's fundraising dinner, which was set to take place Saturday, was being cancelled "due to safety concerns" after the group, the governor and her staff, and the hotel hosting the event received "numerous threats and/or death threats."

Fuck.

That.

Cancelling a political event because some pissants from antifa or peta sent anonymous threats? That's letting them win. Plenty of Americans are under "death threats" 24/7 due to the Democrats releasing criminal who cross the border and criminals who are American citizens.

Some Republicans are too afraid to come out of their gated communities and risk having a mob attack? Then, they should step down and let less nervous folks run the party. Build a temporary wall around the venue, and hire private security to keep "Commander Red" and his crying t-girls away.

A county Republican group in Colorado said that it was cancelling a fundraiser featuring South Dakota governor and potential Republican vice presidential contender Kristi Noem after she reportedly described killing her young dog in her forthcoming book.

Jefferson County Republican Party Chair Nancy Pallozzi said in a statement Friday that the group's fundraising dinner, which was set to take place Saturday, was being cancelled "due to safety concerns" after the group, the governor and her staff, and the hotel hosting the event received "numerous threats and/or death threats."

Fuck.

That.

Cancelling a political event because some pissants from antifa or peta sent anonymous threats? That's letting them win. Plenty of Americans are under "death threats" 24/7 due to the Democrats releasing criminal who cross the border and criminals who are American citizens.

Some Republicans are too afraid to come out of their gated communities and risk having a mob attack? Then, they should step down and let less nervous folks run the party. Build a temporary wall around the venue, and hire private security to keep "Commander Red" and his crying t-girls away.
Nobody likes a puppy-killer.

Most likely they simply didn't want to be tied up with the negative reactions she has taken from her bragging over killing her dog for being a dog.
Maybe. In fact not unlikely..

If that is the case, they should have said so, not blamed "death threats." That is the Democrats go-to "I'm a victim!" move when they want to avoid an issue. Maybe those Republicans have drunk too much Colorado Kool-Ade.

Sad what this country has devolved into.....So she shot a dog that was killing chickens.....BFD.
Dogs kill food, it is their instinct. Maybe she underfed the dog.

Regardless, she should have found a new home for the dog, it was young. Her disregard for the life of the dog spoke a great about her. She isn't the local garbage man, she is a politician.

Will she be re-elected? That will be the litmus test.

Forum List

Back