Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

Crazy question. Either you never thought I had that idea and you're being obnoxious, or you're imagining that I had that idea for some kind of perverted reason. Let's not waste our time on this, and if it's still ever so important to you then you could complain to the mods or something but we got more important things to deal with.
YOU choose to participate or not participate then gripe to me about having an opinion based on facts that you don't like

again this has nothing to do with anything, my response is to another post and the point is their in that post not what you can turn it into here. You don't seem to get the point and it doesn't seem you are capable to understand that.

bullshit, You are a joke, The Koran. by far is less violent then the bible. You have to make up shit to make any of your points here. That makes you a joke and a waste.
Everything you just said exactly applies exactly to YOU., You obviously KNOW NOTHING of the Koran, and do a great job of broadcasting your ignorance. Not my problem.

again this has nothing to do with anything, my response is to another post and the point is their in that post not what you can turn it into here. You don't seem to get the point and it doesn't seem you are capable to understand that.

bullshit, You are a joke, The Koran. by far is less violent then the bible. You have to make up shit to make any of your points here. That makes you a joke and a waste.
wrong---the violence in the bible is history not lauded. The violence in
the koran is GLORIFIED as HOLY

You don't like FACTS. I find your need to equate this death cult with the God I KNOW to be obnoxious. The Bible I read does not approve of any of the practices of that cult.

Why is it not important to you to justify rape kidnapping and murder? They are COMMANDED and you refuse to condemn them.
Get thee behind me Satan

I will add you to my ignore list now. Bye
IMLO (in my lauded opinion) the proof is in the reaction. I am
still waiting for a REPUDIATION OF THE ACTIONS OF OCTOBER 7
from a recognized muslim religious leader. The AYATOLAH KHAMEINIE
is a learned scholar of islam---he has expressed the ISLAMIC POV

Forum List

Back