Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

First, you should show that they exist, and then we can decide if they are the same person

Islam has nothing to do with God. It is not even a religion. It is a deranged ideology masquerading as a religion. Since Muslims cannot come to terms with this, mankind will always be plagued with their Koranic lunacies.

Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
You're just afraid of modernity..taking a giant step backwards in reaction to science and modernity.

Muslims believe in the same God of Abraham..the most merciful creator. That same fear fueled the fundamentalist movement in the US before WW1...remember the Scopes Monkey Trial and growing popularity of the Scofield heresy?

You're just afraid of modernity..taking a giant step backwards in reaction to science and modernity.

Muslims believe in the same God of Abraham..the most merciful creator. That same fear fueled the fundamentalist movement in the US before WW1...remember the Scopes Monkey Trial and growing popularity of the Scofield heresy?
The Scopes Monkey Trial was after World War I. What is the Scofield heresy?

Allah is the Arabic word for God
God is the English noun for the generic "god"
The central figure, the 'deity', of Judaism and Christianity is the One identified by Moses. This One has no name, being much too great to be defined by a noun, and used an expression closer to being a verb, "I am".
"Allah" does not mean "I am". "Allah" means Allah in English.

God is the English noun for the generic "god"
The central figure, the 'deity', of Judaism and Christianity is the One identified by Moses. This One has no name, being much too great to be defined by a noun, and used an expression closer to being a verb, "I am".
"Allah" does not mean "I am". "Allah" means Allah in English.

Muhammad's sermons repeat. "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham " You're an idiot. Every language has a word for God.

Islam has nothing to do with God. It is not even a religion. It is a deranged ideology masquerading as a religion. Since Muslims cannot come to terms with this, mankind will always be plagued with their Koranic lunacies.

Your ignorance is appalling.

Lol 😂. Hopeless.
You are hopeless, as you continue to defend a pagan death cult.

Allah was the chief god of the Arab pagan pantheon. It was the moon god. Which is why Islam is represented by a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it, which is a lie.

Forum List

Back