News Media Bias against Guns, and Gun ownership.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Every time I see a news report about a gun crime, I notice the news media tends to focus on the weapon used in the crime. Not on the person that caused the criminal act. Or the person mental health status.? Why is the global news media, demonizing Guns, and Gun ownership. It happens all the time.?!!

Every time I see a news report about a gun crime, I notice the news media tends to focus on the weapon used in the crime. Not on the person that caused the criminal act. Or the person mental health status.? Why is the global news media, demonizing Guns, and Gun ownership. It happens all the time.?!!

And they always seem to call for gun Bans, or assault weapons bans.??! Can someone explain this News media bias on Guns and assault weapons??!

Actually, most gun crime never makes the news. If it did, the new programs would be three hours long and people would finally do something about the gun-crazy in this country.

Communists and authoritarians always disarm their populations before they start murdering them.

Actually, most gun crime never makes the news. If it did, the new programs would be three hours long and people would finally do something about the gun-crazy in this country.
Especially in Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore and many other urban and inner-city areas

No, they wouldn't. People like their drugs too much.

Except there are very few gun murders by civilians that are ruled "Justified"... about 200 a year.
You mean of the nearly 68,000 self defense shootings per year only about 200 are fatal?

And they always seem to call for gun Bans, or assault weapons bans.??! Can someone explain this News media bias on Guns and assault weapons??!
Communists and authoritarians always disarm their populations before they start murdering them.
I also hear that at some point in the not to distant future, they plan to use the U.S. Army to confiscate weapons from the general population?!!?

I also hear that at some point in the not to distant future, they plan to use the U.S. Army to confiscate weapons from the general population?!!?
unarmed populace is easier to control,,

and if you know anything about progressives you know they like to use baby steps,,

that goes to the russian spy that said back in the 80s that we would be taken down without a shot fired,,

So who wants to place a bet?

When Trump is back in office HE WILL NOT REVERSE ALL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL EDICTS PASSED BY DEMOCRATS.
For example he will not rescind all the Red Flag Laws, ATF decisions (made law by the ATF), and illegal registries.
He WILL NOT force Federal agencies to destroy the illegal / UnConstitutional Registries of gun owners.
Know why?

duh. He's part of the swamp.

Last edited:

This study seems to suggest that people don't need guns for protection...therefore???

and if you know anything about progressives you know they like to use baby steps,,

that goes to the russian spy that said back in the 80s that we would be taken down without a shot fired,,
Russia said that about Ukraine as well. :auiqs.jpg:

If they succeed in filling the ranks with LGBTQ's. When I was in the Army, I took an oath to defend the Constitution, not use it for toilet paper.

Hate to tell ya, but an armed population is also easy to control. I present Merika. NO ONE has stood up to anything the Dems have dished out. Which begs the question, in light of that FACT, what good is the 2A except chasing squirrels and Bambi ?

Might as well get rid of the guns. At least then Bambi might stand a fighting chance against all the Patriots and "freedom fighters" lol

Forum List

Back