Mystery Babylon(babel on)

all thru the "old testament" the prophets scold Israel for being ANYTHING LIKE, doing ANYTHING LIKE, marrying "THEM" etc. to wit, those nations of perversity and their fake, false, and disgusting "gods" and they term such
interaction, HARLOTRY

Yet the exiles were considered the good figs.

The figs in the two baskets were of different quality. The first basket was good for eating, while the second was rotten (Jeremiah 24:2–3). God explained to Jeremiah that He would regard those who had gone into captivity to Babylon as the good figs (Jeremiah 24:5).

He would set His eyes on them for good and would one day bring that remnant back into the land (Jeremiah 24:6). He would give them a heart to know Him, and they would return to Him with their whole heart (Jeremiah 24:7).

In contrast to the good figs, the basket of bad figs illustrated the nature of those who remained in Jerusalem and those who had fled to Egypt (Jeremiah 24:7–8). This group included the wicked King Zedekiah, whom Nebuchadnezzar had placed on the throne in Jehoiachin’s stead.

God had commanded everyone to go into exile to protect them from the judgment that was coming on the land (Jeremiah 21:8–10). Despite God’s merciful warning, Zedekiah, his officials, and many other Jews refused to obey God and remained in the land. Consequently, God announced that He would completely destroy them from the land by sword, famine, and pestilence (Jeremiah 24:9–10). They were the bad figs.

The Promised Land had been given to their forefathers, but God determined that this particular generation would no longer enjoy their home. They would be removed, and the blessing of the land would be given to another generation.

Yet the exiles were considered the good figs.

The figs in the two baskets were of different quality. The first basket was good for eating, while the second was rotten (Jeremiah 24:2–3). God explained to Jeremiah that He would regard those who had gone into captivity to Babylon as the good figs (Jeremiah 24:5).

He would set His eyes on them for good and would one day bring that remnant back into the land (Jeremiah 24:6). He would give them a heart to know Him, and they would return to Him with their whole heart (Jeremiah 24:7).

In contrast to the good figs, the basket of bad figs illustrated the nature of those who remained in Jerusalem and those who had fled to Egypt (Jeremiah 24:7–8). This group included the wicked King Zedekiah, whom Nebuchadnezzar had placed on the throne in Jehoiachin’s stead.

God had commanded everyone to go into exile to protect them from the judgment that was coming on the land (Jeremiah 21:8–10). Despite God’s merciful warning, Zedekiah, his officials, and many other Jews refused to obey God and remained in the land. Consequently, God announced that He would completely destroy them from the land by sword, famine, and pestilence (Jeremiah 24:9–10). They were the bad figs.

The Promised Land had been given to their forefathers, but God determined that this particular generation would no longer enjoy their home. They would be removed, and the blessing of the land would be given to another generation.
nope---the good figs and the bad figs is just the always pessimistic Jeremiah
predicting DOOM AND GLOOM---bad vs good----he could never shake it out of his system----poor neurotic

predicting DOOM AND GLOOM---bad vs good----he could never shake it out of his system----poor neurotic

Is that what you were taught?

Jeremiah makes a case that the good Jews were taken to Babylon.. while the bad figs were left behind.

And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:

9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

Following is From: Keepers of the Unpopular Truth
(c) Copyright 2001 by Michael HaShev.
All Rights Reserved.

Revelation 17:6,9,18

"And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration ... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth ... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

[Note that scholars place the era of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills. We also know this woman seduced many kingdoms as the harlot which had many offspring (sects) and they did actually reign over the kings of the earth.]

'Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

A dead giveaway is in the words "Mysterium fide" pronounced at the alleged transformation of the bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ.

Every sacrament and ritual, from baptism to laying on of the hands, manifests the mysterious power which the deceived must faithfully believe the priests� exercise.

Perfect examples:
The fifteen mysteries of the rosary are divided into three orders:
the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, and the glorious mysteries.
Many of these Mysterys are that they are of fron the story of Bel. (resource predated Bel Tablets)*

The 5 Joyful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Annunciation

� The Mystery of the Visitation (luciferous light visitations to the apostles, Paul, Constantine)

� The Mystery of the Birth of the Lord (dEC25TH BEING bAAL'S bIRTHDAY, cave/barn story from Bel Tablet)

� The Mystery of the Presentation in the Temple (TAKEN FROM BEL'S STORY-PREDATED TABLETS)
� The Mystery of Finding Jesus in the Temple (taken from Bel Tablets)

The 5 Sorrowful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Agony in the Garden (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Scourging at the Pillar (forbidden persian Pillars scripture warns of)

� The Mystery of the Crowning with Thorns (baal Tablet plagiarism exact storys)

� The Mystery of Jesus carrying his cross (mithraic image used by the Bascilica prexisted in Mithraic temples they reused)

� The Mystery of the Crucifixion (Yeshu son of Mary was hanged not crucified (read Acts) the cross=symbol of death which is what this topic is about)

The 5 Glorious Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Resurrection (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Ascension of Our Lord (Bel story)

� The Mystery of the Descent of the Holy Spirit (son of perdition Ezekiel 28)

� The Mystery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (the mother harlot)

� The Mystery of the Coronation of the Blessed Virgin (Mother Ishtar-Isis Babylonian mythology)

Is anything known or is everything a mystery to explain the fact they know nothing, these priests who claim to be the mediator between G0D and mankind?

One of the mystery religions that Rome Absorbed involved the Philistine idol of the fish-man god called Dagon, also referred to as the devil was Baal's father.
Baal's son was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16 Jesus is being claimed Baal's son that is the mystery.

*source for Bel Tablet:

After Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic church he began claiming the Whore of Babylon was the church.

Jerusalem is on 7 hills and scripture states clearly that Jerusalem is the Whore of Babylon.

Race hatred is a Zionist, not a Christian, strategy.

Christian Zionism may be the most bloodthirsty apostasy in the entire history of Christianity or any other religion. Shame on its leaders: they have already brought the blood of untold numbers innocent people down upon the spires and prayer benches of America’s churches.

After Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic church he began claiming the Whore of Babylon was the church.

Jerusalem is on 7 hills and scripture states clearly that Jerusalem is the Whore of Babylon.
But then you'd be saying there is the 3 layers I always mention
1)The Historical (which you are claiming as the prophecy when you are inadvertantly saying it's the base which prophecy predicts an 2)emulation repeated History which Rome's church was established later.
3)the spiritual emulation (the Harlot used by 2)
🤷

You know I often think about that story where Solomon had to choose between the two women claiming the live child for themselves...On the surface it is a straightforward notion but on the deeper sense the baby could not be split or it would die...People today are "split" between two Babies..The Baby that emerged from BABYlon and continued to be kept ALIVE by the romans in its hidden state of Christianity even though it died a long time ago if it ever really lived..( that is up for a long debate) and the reemerged Baby of Israel and Judiasm which some are still trying to this day Solomonlike to split in two knowing it would kill the baby( wink)...I wonder how many reading these posts are smart enough to see the LIVE baby and accept it and how many are still willing to CODDLE the Dead one who never ROSE back from Death like the LIVE one did....Hmmmmm...Course there are many that like to flog dead horses thinking if I just whip it one more time it will Rise and I will be proven right...
The mystery of the Babble on may never be solved if you ask me.

1715971745316.png

But then you'd be saying there is the 3 layers I always mention
1)The Historical (which you are claiming as the prophecy when you are inadvertantly saying it's the base which prophecy predicts an 2)emulation repeated History which Rome's church was established later.
3)the spiritual emulation (the Harlot used by 2)
🤷

I didn't say anything about 3 layers.

All through the Old Testament the prophets call Jerusalem a harlot and condemn her for whoring after false gods. Has nothing to do with Rome.

I didn't say anything about 3 layers.

All through the Old Testament the prophets call Jerusalem a harlot and condemn her for whoring after false gods. Has nothing to do with Rome.
re-read what I said:
"3 layers I talk about"
"I" not "You"

Following is From: Keepers of the Unpopular Truth
(c) Copyright 2001 by Michael HaShev.
All Rights Reserved.

Revelation 17:6,9,18

"And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration ... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth ... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

[Note that scholars place the era of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills. We also know this woman seduced many kingdoms as the harlot which had many offspring (sects) and they did actually reign over the kings of the earth.]

'Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

A dead giveaway is in the words "Mysterium fide" pronounced at the alleged transformation of the bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ.

Every sacrament and ritual, from baptism to laying on of the hands, manifests the mysterious power which the deceived must faithfully believe the priests� exercise.

Perfect examples:
The fifteen mysteries of the rosary are divided into three orders:
the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, and the glorious mysteries.
Many of these Mysterys are that they are of fron the story of Bel. (resource predated Bel Tablets)*

The 5 Joyful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Annunciation

� The Mystery of the Visitation (luciferous light visitations to the apostles, Paul, Constantine)

� The Mystery of the Birth of the Lord (dEC25TH BEING bAAL'S bIRTHDAY, cave/barn story from Bel Tablet)

� The Mystery of the Presentation in the Temple (TAKEN FROM BEL'S STORY-PREDATED TABLETS)
� The Mystery of Finding Jesus in the Temple (taken from Bel Tablets)

The 5 Sorrowful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Agony in the Garden (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Scourging at the Pillar (forbidden persian Pillars scripture warns of)

� The Mystery of the Crowning with Thorns (baal Tablet plagiarism exact storys)

� The Mystery of Jesus carrying his cross (mithraic image used by the Bascilica prexisted in Mithraic temples they reused)

� The Mystery of the Crucifixion (Yeshu son of Mary was hanged not crucified (read Acts) the cross=symbol of death which is what this topic is about)

The 5 Glorious Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Resurrection (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Ascension of Our Lord (Bel story)

� The Mystery of the Descent of the Holy Spirit (son of perdition Ezekiel 28)

� The Mystery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (the mother harlot)

� The Mystery of the Coronation of the Blessed Virgin (Mother Ishtar-Isis Babylonian mythology)

Is anything known or is everything a mystery to explain the fact they know nothing, these priests who claim to be the mediator between G0D and mankind?

One of the mystery religions that Rome Absorbed involved the Philistine idol of the fish-man god called Dagon, also referred to as the devil was Baal's father.
Baal's son was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16 Jesus is being claimed Baal's son that is the mystery.

*source for Bel Tablet:

Lolol 😂😅😂

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Lolol 😂😅😂

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Rome's created image (LUCIFER) and 1 world religion worshiped Baal as the father. Satanists words FROM satanic texts spread in a forum has no power but making the spewer look foolish, for it is a double negative aka a compliment.
Rome yielded the power of death (Revelation calls the Devil the power of death) in that age.
That's why the devil is symbolised by the scarlet 2 horn beast the color of Rome and 2 power(horn) system they conquered and destroyed in using religious authority to mask the political world authority.

sources:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall.

You can't deny the odds of this:
66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666

The holders of this Roman one world religion called:

Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

Which John of Patmos said Rome was doing, everything he described regarding his time period was about Rome.

Nope. No apostles or prophets had died in Rome and there was no Catholic Church yet.

Nope. No apostles or prophets had died in Rome and there was no Catholic Church yet.
Then John of Patmos was in prison because he was running for president?
Do you know Biblical era history?
All the many Christs and their flock were targets of Rome for their revolts, Even the Galilean Yehuda's kids were crucified by Rome.
I never said RCC I said Rome's 2 horn system which 1 horn became the one world Church all preachers warned would happen in our era yet I showed all the verses whereby it already is described in their era and you never refuted that, because you can't without refuting the 1 world religion and it's satanic (adversary) texts.

All the many Christs and their flock were targets of Rome for their revolts, Even the Galilean Yehuda's kids were crucified by Rome.
I never said RCC I said Rome's 2 horn system which 1 horn became the one world Church all preachers warned would happen in our era yet I showed all the verses whereby it already is described in their era and you never refuted that, because you can't without refuting the 1 world religion and it's satanic (adversary) texts.

The whole illuminati, one world government conspiracy theory has been out of favor since the 1980s.

The Neo-Babylonian Empire, like the earlier Babylonia, was short-lived. In 539 B.C., less than a century after its founding, the legendary Persian king Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon. The fall of Babylon was complete when the empire came under Persian control.

The whole illuminati, one world government conspiracy theory has been out of favor since the 1980s.
you are being naive,you are supposed to study history so you learn from it's repetitive nature thus it's emulations.
Why else would there be grade school and college history classes texts and lectures? I would include the History channel but that's now the Alien conspiracy channel.🤦
So when not recognizing history, you miss the fact that in a communist atheist society, the god mask is now Mother Earth which is used now as the second horn masking the Political authority, which is benefactor behind the tithes to mother earth liken to the church collecting money for a god who has holes in his hands.
Global green initiatives are collecting taxes (and campaign financing) and invading many kingdoms under the guise of climate change which was global warming (my a/c only ran 3 short cycles all this season-go figure🤷 ).
So all they did was swap out the mask, but it's the same method of scam and control.

Forum List

Back