Mystery Babylon(babel on)

History always repeats but never quite the same and if we learn from the past we can avoid repeating it but only if we are proactive and stand up for what is right and just and needs to be done…
5/19
download-12.jpg

Book of Mishlei (Proverbs): Chapter 19
19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Daniel 10:20-21
Winning!

5/19
View attachment 949269

Book of Mishlei (Proverbs): Chapter 19
19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Daniel 10:20-21
Winning!
As Isaiah? What is wrong with your comprehension & correlation?
Who said "as"? Did you miss-type and mean "in"?
Gotcha! What was the day he was found in that pit disheveled?
14th day of the 12th month how they write dates in that part of the world 14:12.

Many MANY events are dated via the verses they are being described. No other texts can say that, not the Quran, Not the NT, but thanks for calling Christian Evangelists crackpots for placing Jesus "in" Isaiah 53.
-checkmate!.."…"…"………………………………………………………………….lol…Well that didn’t take long Mikey.. You are always bang on….That didn’t take too long at all.. We always get our answers esp when challenged or mocked too bad the Surada of the world don’t get it… smiling…

I'm not superstitious.
The bottom line is the software would have failed. Because of the effort of a number of people it didn’t.

Fortunately you were not in charge doing that time frame.

The bottom line is the software would have failed. Because of the effort of a number of people it didn’t.

Fortunately you were not in charge doing that time frame.

It was a technical issue not a supernatural one.

You think the iceberg was a superstition?
As I said, the Titanic had a technical problem.

As I said, the Titanic had a technical problem.

I never thought of rivets as a technical problem.

Some people think Mystery Babylon is the US. But also, some people think it's Jerusalem. I'm studying this topic, so I haven't come to a conclusion yet, but it is very interesting to me.

Here are some of the reasons some people think it's Jerusalem. This is not a complete list, just a few things...

1. Babylon is called that "great city" (Rev 14:8, Rev 16:19, Rev 17:18, Rev 18:10, etc)

According to Revelation 11:8, the “great city” is the city where also our Lord was crucified:

“And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.” (Revelation 11:8)​

Jesus wasn't crucified in Rome. Or the US.

Revelation 11:8 also says that it "spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt"

According to a number of bible commentaries, other than the actual city of Sodom, only one other city is referred to as "Sodom" (figuratively) and that is Jerusalem.

For example, Isaiah 1:10-11

“Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.” [animal sacrifices in the Temple in Jerusalem]

According to bible scholars, in the above passage he is not speaking to the actual city of Sodom, because Sodom had already been destroyed for its wickedness. The word "Sodom" is used in a metaphorical sense.

Also, the first verse of Isaiah 1 states who is being spoken to:

The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. (Isaiah 1:1)​

Another example, Deuteronomy 32:32

For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:”​

And Jeremiah 23:14

I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.​

2. Another point is that according to Revelation the Harlot is said to sit on seven mountains. Jerusalem is situated on seven mountains.

Also, in the Old Testament, Jerusalem is referred to as a harlot:
How the faithful city has become a harlot! It was full of justice; righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers.​
(Isaiah 1:21)​

3. Another characteristic of Babylon is that in her is "the blood of prophets, and of saints" (Revelation 18:24)

That said, the following words are straight from Jesus:

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” (Matthew 23:37-38)​

Those are just a few points. There's actually much more that can be said, but I wasn't intending to write an essay here tonight.

And it is not my intention to offend anyone... As I said, I haven't even come to a conclusion on this yet, but I just want to get to the actual truth. I was leaning towards thinking that mystery Babylon was the US (in fact, I even posted a thread on that one time, a couple years ago) but now I don't know. I'm started to lean towards it being Jerusalem, but again, I have more studying to do.

Last edited:

It's immediately obvious the 'Whore of Babylon' was Jerusalem. It was the Babylonian Jews who were set up in their Temple by the Persians, and immediately began oppressing and discriminating against other Jews and developing 'racial purity' laws to consolidate their control. Rome had little to do with Babylon, but 2nd Temple Jews most certainly did. Jerusalem is the only city that fits the narrative in Revelation. About the time Revelation was written is also the time Christians were banned from the synagogues, after the failed revolt got he Temple destroyed. Christians and other sects rejected the 2nd Temple scam and the 'master race' bullshit peddled by the Babylonian cultists. Faux 'Orthodox' and ultra-Orthodox cultists still peddle the 'master race' BS today, along with an imaginary 'Oral Torah'. Only the Karaites and some other small Jewish sects still practice the Hebrew religion that Moses did, and Christians, of course.

Last edited:

Rivet failures have been identified as the problem that sank the Titanic.

snip

Foecke performed metallurgical and mechanical analyses on steel and rivet samples recovered from the Titanic debris field at the bottom of the ocean. His examinations determined that the wrought iron in the rivets contained three times today’s allowable amount of slag (the glassy residue left behind after the smelting of the iron ore). The slag made the rivets less ductile and more brittle than they should have been when exposed to very cold temperatures—like those typically found in the icy seawater of the North Atlantic. This finding strongly suggested that Titanic’s collision with the iceberg caused the rivet heads to break off, popped the fasteners from their holes and allowed water to rush in between the separated hull plates.

Forum List

Back