my my roger staubach prevented joe biden's budding football career.

My god he is the Liar in Chief. That sonofabitch never told the truth in his life.

Biden Claims Roger Staubach Prevented Him from Going to Navy, But Dates Don’t Add Up

During a commencement address at the U.S. Naval Academy on Friday, Biden claimed that he gained acceptance to Annapolis in 1965 but opted not to go there due to the presence of future Super Bowl champion and NFL Hall of Famer Roger Staubach.

An exciting story, to be sure. The only problem with it is there’s no record of Biden declining an offer to play football at Navy. Likewise, there’s no record of him playing varsity football at the school he ultimately did attend, the University of Delaware. Plus, there’s the not-so-small matter of the dates which Biden provided not syncing up at all.

Biden claims that he applied to the Naval Academy with a letter he received from then-Senator J. Caleb Boggs in 1965. The only problem with that is that 1965 is when Biden graduated from the University of Delaware, making it impossible that he would have applied to Annapolis in that year since the academy does not provide graduate degrees.

Which is worse, a politician you can't trust because he deliberately lies to you or one you can't trust because he honestly believes the nonsense he's spewing?

Grandiose delusional lying is a sign of a mental disorder.
Biden needs to be examined by mental health professionals.
The 15th amendment should be on the table.

Joe Potatohead blatantly lying to the cadets at the Navy Academy graduation to make himself look good:

:(:(:(:(:(
it shows you just how little respect he has for the graduates and the academy

Brietbart. 😂😂😂😂
New York Times :D:D:D:D

it shows you just how little respect he has for the graduates and the academy
Potatohead doesn't give a shit. His whole life has been a lie.

However, it is quite possible that in this case he was just fantasizing about something that never happen. After all, he is a stupid confused deranged senile old man.

These Moon Bats were idiots voting for him and then letting him get away with stealing an election.

You guys literally had the biggest liar in history as president.

I'll give old Joe a pass on this one.

Now when he gets the facts wrong about a hurricane and instead of correcting himsf takes a sharpie to the map then we can make fun of him.

I liked trumps lies about massive voter fraud that sent the mentally unstable in to kill t their own vice president.

Then they took shits in Congress people's offices.

Classy.

You guys literally had the biggest liar in history as president.

I'll give old Joe a pass on this one.

Now when he gets the facts wrong about a hurricane and instead of correcting himsf takes a sharpie to the map then we can make fun of him.

You'd never judge Joe about anything at all.

Forum List

Back