More proof Americans hate diversity

It would seem so:

I’m not sure what the Hispanic make up of the NBA is but it is probably pretty small. So what % is white? 25-29%. 3 out of every 10? Not exactly missing inaction, are they? And you’re not counting the front office and coaching positions.

In the NFL, black people make up 57% of the players and white peoples make up 26%

Again 26%. Over a quarter of the league. Out of curiosity, who makes up the other 17%?

My turn.

Here is what the OP says:

Maybe going back to the fifties is possible. And libs said it could never happen.

He indicates that he would prefer to go back to the 50’s. Do you agree? And do you want to ?

If so, why?

Another question...

The OP says that Americans Hate Diversity.

Do you agree?

I’m not sure what the Hispanic make up of the NBA is but it is probably pretty small. So what % is white? 25-29%. 3 out of every 10? Not exactly missing inaction, are they? And you’re not counting the front office and coaching positions.

Again 26%. Over a quarter of the league. Out of curiosity, who makes up the other 17%?

In the NBA, about 17% are white.

The National Basketball Association has one of the highest percentages of African American players from the big four professional sports leagues in North America. In 2023, approximately 70.4 percent of NBA players were African American. Meanwhile, ethnically white players constituted a 17.5 percent share of all NBA players that year

Of course I’m not counting the front office, I’m talking about players.

In the nfl..57% of the players are African American, half of that number are white and the rest are Hispanic/asian etc.

Diversity would apply to ethnic, racial, and gender minorities as well.

Not Sur where I ever said I hated diversity.
So when will blacks or Democrats complain that there aren’t enough Asians in the NFL, NBA, and MLB?

So when will blacks or Democrats complain that there aren’t enough Asians in the NFL, NBA, and MLB?
I’m guessing never. But if Jeremy Lin or Yao Ming had experienced a more successful career and were multiple time all star selections, I doubt you’d hear many liberals calling them overrated and say that they were selected for their skin color.

Can conservatives say the same thing?

Nope.

Consider Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Donovan McNabb (who had made the pro-bowl like 5 times when he made this sick comment below.

“Sorry to say this, I don’t think he’s been that good from the get-go,” Limbaugh said on the air. “I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn’t deserve. The defense carried this team.”

I’m guessing never. But if Jeremy Lin or Yao Ming had experienced a more successful career and were multiple time all star selections, I doubt you’d hear many liberals calling them overrated and say that they were selected for their skin color.

Nope.

Consider Rush Limbaugh’s comments on Donovan McNabb (who had made the pro-bowl like 5 times when he made this sick comment below.

“Sorry to say this, I don’t think he’s been that good from the get-go,” Limbaugh said on the air. “I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn’t deserve. The defense carried this team.”
Limbaugh was exactly right. McNabb was never great. The defense, which was comprised mostly of blacks, was great.

It's just like nobody would say white Trent Dilfer was a great quarterback because his team won the Super Bowl. Everybody knows he was a place holder, while the defense was the real key for the Ravens in 2000.

Last edited:
I have no desire to exclude white people, straight people, Christians, Catholics, etc.... I have a desire to include folks from all walks of life.
More spots for brown non-Christians in our schools mean less spots for white Christians.

Nope.

Russ was hired to make controversial comments and let viewers discuss. That was the theme of the talk show.

Were Lin or Ming selected for their skin color or skills? I am asking why the double standards from blacks, Democrats, and certain employers? We hear Democrats telling companies to hire blacks and Hispanics on the board of directors or face a fine regardless of the candidates' qualification. When will Democrats make the same threatening demand to pro-sports? The same tired excuse I heard from leftists is if you are good enough, you get in. Great, let's apply that across the board instead of selectively or deliberately targeting Asians because they scored much higher than blacks and Hispanics.

Mark Cuban told us diversity is the greatest gift and deliver astounding results. Musk asked Cuban when will the Mavericks sign a short Asian women. Cuban STFU.

Russ was hired to make controversial comments and let viewers discuss. That was the theme of the talk show.
And he went from zero to full bore racism in about 2 seconds.
Were Lin or Ming selected for their skin color or skills?
Most likely their baseball skills.
I am asking why the double standards from blacks, Democrats, and certain employers? We hear Democrats telling companies to hire blacks and Hispanics on the board of directors or face a fine regardless of the candidates' qualification.
I’d like to see that quote. Good luck.
Mark Cuban told us diversity is the greatest gift and deliver astounding results. Musk asked Cuban when will the Mavericks sign a short Asian women. Cuban STFU.
Clearly when the opposition is just going to make nonsense statements, Cuban (whom I loathe) did the right thing.

Were Lin or Ming selected for their skin color or skills? I am asking why the double standards from blacks, Democrats, and certain employers? We hear Democrats telling companies to hire blacks and Hispanics on the board of directors or face a fine regardless of the candidates' qualification. When will Democrats make the same threatening demand to pro-sports? The same tired excuse I heard from leftists is if you are good enough, you get in. Great, let's apply that across the board instead of selectively or deliberately targeting Asians because they scored much higher than blacks and Hispanics.

Were the fans of Philadelphia (where McNabb played), Houston (where Ming played) or the multiple cities where Lin played protesting the diversity of the basketball or football teams? Any evidence to back up the OP’s claim that they hated diversity?

It is rather informative that the one example you gave of someone hating diversity came from Musk, who wasn’t born here in the US.

Limbaugh was exactly right. McNabb was never great. The defense, which was comprised mostly of blacks, was great.

It's just like nobody would say white Trent Dilfer was a great quarterback because his team won the Super Bowl. Everybody knows he was a place holder, while the defense was the real key for the Ravens in 2000.
4 or 5 pro bowl selections at the time the comment was made for McNabb. Sounds like he was pretty good to me.

Again...was there any evidence that Philadelphia hated having a black QB...or the Redskins, or the Oilers...or the KC Chiefs?

Were the fans of Philadelphia (where McNabb played), Houston (where Ming played) or the multiple cities where Lin played protesting the diversity of the basketball or football teams? Any evidence to back up the OP’s claim that they hated diversity?

It is rather informative that the one example you gave of someone hating diversity came from Musk, who wasn’t born here in the US.

Why would they protest? Why won't blacks and Democrats make the same demand about the lack of diversity in the leagues like they demanded that workplace and higher learning institutions make room for DEI when skills and qualifications are the hiring decision or acceptance? Whether Musk came from the US or not is irrelevant.

DEI is about discriminating against those who work and study to get where they are today. If leftists told us that blacks and Hispanics can be just as good as whites and Asians in making silicon wafers, then why the need for DEI?

Last edited:
Don't forget about the MIXED or UNKNOWN. obama Mahomes kapernick on and on and on. Then how do your formulas play out. Sod off wanker.....you can't legislate picking the best candidate for any job.

4 or 5 pro bowl selections at the time the comment was made for McNabb. Sounds like he was pretty good to me.

Again...was there any evidence that Philadelphia hated having a black QB...or the Redskins, or the Oilers...or the KC Chiefs?
Philly has had more African American quarterbacks than all the rest of the league over the last 40 years.

Forum List

Back