More Biden fentanyl seized. Enough to kill 10,000,000 Americans.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
bidenopenborderdrugcrartelemployeeofthemonth.jpg

Seized in S California after being brought in by yhe SinSloan Cartel.

How can this be? One of our lefty posters claim no fentanyl comes across our Southern border.

Biden’s open border policy is a disaster.

Another win for the good guys.

Thanks Joe.

How can this be? One of our lefty posters claim no fentanyl comes across our Southern border.

Hmmm. Sounds like Biden's DEA sometimes does a pretty good job. $16 Million dollars worth of fentanyl is a nice catch.

More Biden fentanyl seized. Enough to kill 10,000,000 Americans.​

I heard more like 30m real Americans they hope to kill and replace with illegals.

Yeah, catching one out of a thousand shipments is considered a success to moron Dimtards, huh?
One in a thousand? So your claim that what was seized was enough to kill 10m people but really could kill 10b.

Do you honestly think America consumes that much fentanyl with no serious increase in deaths?

Tell me why you’re not a dope.

One in a thousand? So your claim that what was seized was enough to kill 10m people but really could kill 10b.

Do you honestly think America consumes that much fentanyl with no serious increase in deaths?

Tell me why you’re not a dope.
Learn to read, Simp. I said shipments. Never claimed they were all the same size.

So open it stopped a lot of illegal drugs, I see you hate that fact.

Learn to read, Simp. I said shipments. Never claimed they were all the same size.
You should be happy that such a large haul was intercepted then if you believe the rest are all smaller.
BTW. How exactly do you measure the shipments not noted?
You don’t. You imagine them, dope. :cuckoo:

Nostradumbass making more specious predictions.

I say more reasons to completely legalize all drug use in the USA. If you make it legal, you will put all illegal operations out of business.

If the demand is so high in the US why does it have to be illegal then?

Buyer takes his own risk. He knows the risk of using the drug to his body.

Seriously this war on drugs is ridiculous, just legalize everything. You can put in your body whatever you want and you live with that decision for the good or worse.

More Biden fentanyl seized. Enough to kill 10,000,000 Americans.​

We see these kill figures used and we are, I suppose, expected to be greatly alarmed. The best I can come up with is indifference. Every time one of these fentanyl busts happen there is enough seized to kill millions. If it were doing so the continent would be depopulated by now.

Only users are dying from this drug. They contribute nothing and the world is improved as they remove themselves from the gene pool.
Legalize it and all other substances to remove the incentive to commit violence and theft to buy their chosen method of suicide.

Last edited:
Oh so that's the strategy....wide open border so Poopey can catch all the drug and child smugglers....very clever.
I doubt it. I'm not sure he has a strategy or ever had one. But, the DEA does occasionally score a big catch.

Forum List

Back