Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

Abuse is a reason to get divorced. Getting rid of no fault divorce wouldn’t change that dum dum

Getting rid of no fault divorce makes it 1000 times harder to get the divorce. Abuse can often be very hard to approve.

Why do you all fucking Neanderthals want to go back in time.

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.
Lol, it ain't the rom com .Divorce is profitable for a women plain and simple. She gets the house. The car, the kids, child support, alimony and sympathy. The guy gets Raman noodles.

Today's men need to be able to adapt to women with careers. It's no longer one works and one stays home. Now it's two work and two come home and two split the housework and taking care of the kids. Picking them up from daycare, go home, feed them, get them to bed. Its now a 50 50 thing and some men probably don't like that. They had better learn this is how it now works.

Today's men need to be able to adapt to women with careers. It's no longer one works and one stays home. Now it's two work and two come home and two split the housework and taking care of the kids. Picking them up from daycare, go home, feed them, get them to bed. Its now a 50 50 thing and some men probably don't like that. They had better learn this is how it now works.
That's what these men had to adapt to in the 90s and early 2000s. They're behind the 8 ball. I'm trying to convince my wife that we've progressed beyond that and now that she's literally the DON at work (director of nursing) that I should be a stay at home husband. :laugh:

She doesn't seem to be buying it though. She's less receptive to my arguments at home than anyone here is about anything I argue.

There are still traditional family structures.

Getting rid of no fault divorce makes it 1000 times harder to get the divorce. Abuse can often be very hard to approve.

Why do you all fucking Neanderthals want to go back in time.

No it doesn’t . It does disincentivize people from getting a divorce though. You not understanding a topic doesn’t make my stance on it that of a “Neanderthal“. But let’s assume what you’re saying is true the current law around no fault divorce is bad for all parties involved. Men, women and most certainly children.

No it doesn’t . It does disincentivize people from getting a divorce though.

Correct it does, then people are stuck in shitty situations...but hey it makes you happy so fuck them.

You not understanding a topic doesn’t make my stance on it that of a “Neanderthal“.

I understand the topic perfectly. You want to go back in time to some period you see in your little mind as the "good old days"

But let’s assume what you’re saying is true the current law around no fault divorce is bad for all parties involved. Men, women and most certainly children.

Why is it bad? Why is getting a divorce worse than staying in a shitty, fucked up relationship where two people hate each other?

Don’t answer a question with a question.

You did not ask me a question.

So, with that out of the way...Why is it that in you view anyone that does not agree with your views is "afraid'?

Forum List

Back