What's new

Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

This thread is proof that waiting until one has a stable career and substantial financial gains before getting married makes so much sense. Mid 30s is a good time. Rushing into marriage in mid to even late 20s today is a bad idea.

I've been with women of both races and haven't see those unrealistic expectations. What I have seen is that a woman wants to be treated with respect.
“Both”?

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.
Your view of women is why you can't ...

Marriage-Children-Death
Used to be the life of a woman in America

Now they have options:
Career - Kids w/o marriage or a husband - Marriage w/o kids - DIVORCE when the guy's an ass

I'm guessing you yearn for the days when marriage rape was acceptable.

Any Meg Ryan movie shows what I'm talking about. She starts the movie in a relationship with a man with many good qualities but not quite perfect, so she goes after another man.
It's a movie.
Luke Skywalker was just a made up character.

Are you telling us you live your life by what you see in movies?

I'm always amazed how someone can fire a gun from the driver seat across the body of their passenger, through the passenger side window and the guy in the passenger seat has zero hearing loss.
Huh?

1714838219334.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

People are trying to derail the thread by pointing out that Rom-Coms are make believe, as if I didn't know that.

The problem is that women are affected by the make believe to the point that they are no longer satisfied with real men who can't be "perfect."
No, they're pointing out that you seem to think your issue with women is related to what you believe is the effect of movies is on their thinking.

The issue is YOUR thinking.

women are more influenced by soap operas than rom coms.
What the Actual Fuck?

56% of the workforce is women.
They're not sitting home knitting socks and watching soaps.

1714838427134.gif

These are excellent points. Many Hollywood films today are depicting things that have turned out to be terrible for society. You’ll see a film showing a pregnant woman who is a cop or playing some kind of masculine role while husband is staying at home taking care of the house.

Part of the rise of BLM and radical feminism has resulted in a degraded society.

A portion of white female Democrat voters are against traditional values. They’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood and BLM. They are more likely to go into their 40s without any children and to have depression or drug issues.

In the USA Today We have serious problems socially speaking. Something like 60% of young men are single. There’s about 30 or 35% of young women who are single but the numbers are growing for women. One in three men under the age of 30 have not had sex in the past year. 60% of men aged 30 to 35 Don’t have one child. And now women are experiencing similar problems when it comes to dating. There are many points to be made about this issue but I don’t feel like having a post that’s 10 paragraphs long.

Marijuana is sad to masculinize women and feminized men. People should look into that issue.

These types of issues wrt dating and marriage do not exist in the global south or eastern world. There’s plenty of beautiful women all over the world. And for a young man in America who is upset with how things are going …. The response is work hard be able to travel the world and you will experience Glory and greatness. Actually it’s just really kind of a cool thing to travel to explore the world God gave us.
1714838670474.gif

If there was one good thig about Women's rights it is that the employment opportunities have left the free to kick fools like you to the curb.

I'm always amazed how someone can fire a gun from the driver seat across the body of their passenger, through the passenger side window and the guy in the passenger seat has zero hearing loss.
One shot from a firearm doesn’t ruin your hearing. It takes a while.

And in that era, people would not believe the image of family life depicted in The Simpson’s.
Nothing we take for granted now, was anything but fiction and mostly science fiction, back then.

This thread is an example of how the left has undermined American culture and values. Sad.
Yep. Those are objective things. Not subjective ones.... :laugh:

Man you're on a fucking roll Unk. Killing it!

You mean married life is not like Ward and June on Leave It To Beaver that ran from 1957 to 1963 still shown every morning on ME TV?
Who knew?:smoke:
They never mentioned Ward and his younger secretary at the architectural corporation. For good reason I'm sure.

This does happen. There is only so many times women can tell a man how much they don't need him before he allows them to live by their decree
Generations of women have been sold that they don’t need men, and they are superheroes.

Men know and readily admit they need women. Our feminist woke culture has made it the norm for women to push men away and look down on them. It’s the “in” thing to do, and is largely joked about and celebrated in mainstream circles.

meanwhile… Without men, society would collapse tomorrow.

If WW3 breaks out, or anarchy begins, modern third-wave feminism would disappear immediately. It can only exist in the most privileged societies

Generations of women have been sold that they don’t need men, and they are superheroes.

Why is this a bad thing?

Men know and readily admit they need women. Our feminist woke culture has made it the norm for women to push men away and look down on them. It’s the “in” thing to do, and is largely joked about and celebrated in mainstream circles.

Women have been making jokes about men long before there were feminists. Ever watch an episode of "The Honeymooners"? Ralph is often portrayed as the idiot while Alice is the sensible one.

meanwhile… Without men, society would collapse tomorrow.

If WW3 breaks out, or anarchy begins, modern third-wave feminism would disappear immediately. It can only exist in the most privileged societies
So do things like "Free Speech", "Freedom of Religion", "Freedom of the Press" and so on. Just because something is a privilege doesn't mean that it's not a good thing.

Yep, that is what we taught our daughter. She can do anything she wants and does not need a man to do it for her. It has served her well, and she still has a long term boy friend, not out of need but out of desire.

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.

I’ve been considering replying to this thread for a bit. I am not sure you really want an answer. I’m not sure you want to hear it. But for someone else, I’ll say it.

Ok. Modern relationships are not weaker. And it isn’t Romantic Comedy or chick flicks or whatever. It is two adults able to talk.

You say the guy should be great in bed. Let’s start there. Women talk, and discuss what they’ve found guys like. Guys tell the girls what they want. Men talk to guys about what they like. See the difference? Guys don’t want to learn what the girls like. Guys assume they were born great lovers. Sex is a skill. And it is one that can be learned. You start by listening to your lover and realizing that you aren’t born just knowing everything.

The idea of everyone marrying being virgins was to prevent the couple from knowing that their partner sucked at it. If the girl hadn’t ever been with a guy before she had nothing to compare it to, and didn’t know that he sucked.

I believe the term is blissfully ignorant.

As for the rest. Listen, talk, be reasonable, and try and understand.

Young white women on the whole are selfish, egotistical, unrealistic and lazy. They want a hot guy, that makes a lot of money, and will let them do anything they want. Basically they just want a husband to give them money and do anything they want. They want the man to do everything so they can live the lives they want. They don't want a relationship, a relationship means both parties have to contribute. But they think being cute is a contribution.

That's why a lot of white men want Asian companions. Real men want a real woman. They want a woman that acts like a woman and has something to offer the relationship because it's supposed to be about being partners.

A lot of young white women also are unattractive because they dress like trash, they have all kinds of piercings and tattoos, they have bad personalities, they don't dress feminine, dye their hair different colors and have ugly haircuts, they constantly just talk like a broken woke progressive propaganda machine and so on. They do everything they can to be unattractive to real men.

Black women also are incredibly selfish and greedy and lazy. They also do everything they can to be unattractive to real men. But they have the added problems of they mostly sound like ignorant ghetto trash, always yelling, always loud, no manners at all, always quick to emotions especially anger, have no education, no ambition and so on. And to make things they always talk about being queens and how everyone should adore them and how amazing they are. All they care about is "being a black woman" and jumping on as many condomless dicks they can.

Young white women on the whole are selfish, egotistical, unrealistic and lazy. They want a hot guy, that makes a lot of money, and will let them do anything they want. Basically they just want a husband to give them money and do anything they want. They want the man to do everything so they can live the lives they want. They don't want a relationship, a relationship means both parties have to contribute. But they think being cute is a contribution.

That's why a lot of white men want Asian companions. Real men want a real woman. They want a woman that acts like a woman and has something to offer the relationship because it's supposed to be about being partners.

A lot of young white women also are unattractive because they dress like trash, they have all kinds of piercings and tattoos, they have bad personalities, they don't dress feminine, dye their hair different colors and have ugly haircuts, they constantly just talk like a broken woke progressive propaganda machine and so on. They do everything they can to be unattractive to real men.

Black women also are incredibly selfish and greedy and lazy. They also do everything they can to be unattractive to real men. But they have the added problems of they mostly sound like ignorant ghetto trash, always yelling, always loud, no manners at all, always quick to emotions especially anger, have no education, no ambition and so on. And to make things they always talk about being queens and how everyone should adore them and how amazing they are. All they care about is "being a black woman" and jumping on as many condomless dicks they can.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom