Michae Cohen: "I swear to God, I don't have anything on Trump".

Keep repeating it. I'm sure you'll convince someone. Did he say that under oath or just to that attorney?

2. Hair evidence: (1) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on cap at Bundy residence, (2) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on Ron Goldman's shirt.

3. Fiber evidence: (1) cotton fibers consistent with the carpet in the Bronco found on glove at Rockingham, (2) fibers consistent with the carpet from the Bronco found on cap at Bundy residence.

4. Blood evidence: (1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy, (2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match), (3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder, (4) blood found in Bronco, (5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home, (5) blood found on Simpson's driveway, (6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's.

5. Glove evidence: (1) left glove found at Bundy and right glove found at Simpson residence are Aris Light gloves, size XL, (2) Nicole Brown bought pair of Aris Light XL gloves in 1990 at Bloomingdale's, (3) Simpson wore Aris Light gloves from 1990 to June, 1994.

6. Shoe evidence: (1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, (2) bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe, (3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.

2. Hair evidence: (1) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on cap at Bundy residence, (2) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on Ron Goldman's shirt.
Consistent with, no DNA? nothing.
3. Fiber evidence: (1) cotton fibers consistent with the carpet in the Bronco found on glove at Rockingham, (2) fibers consistent with the carpet from the Bronco found on cap at Bundy residence.
Not sure what you think this proves?
4. Blood evidence: (1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy, (2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match), (3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder, (4) blood found in Bronco, (5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home, (5) blood found on Simpson's driveway, (6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's.
Again, where's the DNA on the blood evidence?
5. Glove evidence: (1) left glove found at Bundy and right glove found at Simpson residence are Aris Light gloves, size XL, (2) Nicole Brown bought pair of Aris Light XL gloves in 1990 at Bloomingdale's, (3) Simpson wore Aris Light gloves from 1990 to June, 1994.
Proves absolutely nothing.
6. Shoe evidence: (1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, (2) bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe, (3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.
did they find a shoe in OJ's house with blood on it?

Cohen is pretty much the prototypical sleazy, self-promoting NY lawyer. A freakin' character from a movie.

That doesn't mean he's lying, but a jury can be forgiven for thinking he is.

Everyone connected to this case is dirty, like a mob trial, and everyone else is soiled by going near it. I still don't know why they brought this.

Last edited:
In the real world, the trial would have already taken place by now. Trump would have been found guilty and been labeled a felon. Whether he sees any jail time (doubtful) or a significant fine (probably) would be up in the air.
He could appeal, but the conviction would be upheld.

If he's convicted, Republicans have the perfect out to force him out of the race and put Nikki Haley in....if only they weren't all completely cucked.
by who you picked you people are just as "cucked"....

What?

OJ was acquitted.

Do you think OJ killed Brown and Goldman?
I certainly do, the evidence shows he did.
It is not that OJ killed two people. It is just that he bludgeoned two people with rage. Progs do not get this. This is why as we decline, primal ways will take over and the thin veneer of civility that has empowered those on the edge of society and women who have never been taken to the woodshed as part of their education like many men have will come as a vengeance. Human history proves it. Savagery is what we are at our worse.

See Your Post above.
The case is NOT over.

Jury decision next week.

Will you accept the decision of the Jury?
I have no doubt the 85% Pedo Joe voters on the jury will convict Trump, but it will get bitchslapped by the first real court it goes to, Dumbass.

You're hoping for an OJ jury where they vote with their prejudice rather than facts

Exactly, stack up a Manhattan "jury" with rabid LW Marxist Obiden home O, tranny and token Blacks. The Law does not matter. It should have already been tossed out of court but with a LW Marxist Obiden "judge" whos' family works to elect DNC?

In the real world, the trial would have already taken place by now
If it was a real case you would be right. It would have happened years ago. Since it is shit nobody wanted to bring it, even Fat Alvin. It wasn't until Tater sent the #3 from his DOJ to be a back bencher in the DA's office that it was brought.

Hmmmm..................................

Cohen is pretty much the prototypical sleazy, self-promoting NY lawyer. A freakin' character from a movie.

That doesn't mean he's lying, but a jury can be forgiven for thinking he is.

Everyone connected to this case is dirty, like a mob trial, and everyone else is soiled by going near it. I still don't know why they brought this.
He is clearly lying under oath. He has a long track record of doing that.

Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.
Good luck with that.

If the jury convicts Trump it will add to Trump's numbers and he will win the election and the popular vote... if the jury acquits Trump it will be a huge win for Trump and the rest of the cases will dry up... so either way its a win win for Trump...
See what you idiots did?....

If the jury convicts Trump it will add to Trump's numbers and he will win the election and the popular vote... if the jury acquits Trump it will be a huge win for Trump and the rest of the cases will dry up... so either way its a win win for Trump...
See what you idiots did?....
Keep feeding yourself "The Big Lie."

Trump is NOT gaining any NEW voters.
Just his ignorant base, ie YOU, gets louder.

There is no way that you actually believe that.

You want it to be true, but wanting is simply not enough.

It's OK for you to go thru life completely clueless, but you really should try not to demonstrate it here numerous times a day.

HTH

Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.

Forum List

Back