'Maybe he will die'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Jen Psaki pondered Trump actually dying. She aired her wish-list on Morning Joe: "Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he'll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He's not a young man." So you say Jen, so you say.

I also hear "if you vote for Biden, you're actually voting for Kamala" quite often. Which may be true.

Psaki didn't say this with sinister glee, it's a fact that both parties can, and are, bringing up about the opposing candidate. She herself said the point is "morbid". It's right there in the OP. And it's a reasonable point in this context. This is what we get for running two elderly men.

More victimhood from the orange drama queens.

Last edited:
Have a lot of sympathy with Jen .
I went blonde a few months ago , adopting his natural side sweep hair style and unconsciously mimicking his speaking style in shops when dealing with peasants .
However , now I am sick and tired of being addressed as Melania and sometimes Mel by middle aged midgets and overweight OAPs talking with fake American accents .
I address them as Fuck-Off people but they find that pleasing and ask for repeats .
So I belch .
Cue for hysterics .The English are so cute .

Jen Psaki pondered Trump actually dying. She aired her wish-list on Morning Joe: "Maybe Donald Trump will go away. Maybe he'll go to jail. Maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid. But maybe. He's not a young man." So you say Jen, so you say.
that would be a wonderful and convenient way to save the planet. may i suggest we use a rocket ship piloted by musk to take the toxic remains into the sun?

Have a lot of sympathy with Jen .
I went blonde a few months ago , adopting his natural side sweep hair style and unconsciously mimicking his speaking style in shops when dealing with peasants .
However , now I am sick and tired of being addressed as Melania and sometimes Mel by middle aged midgets and overweight OAPs talking with fake American accents .
I address them as Fuck-Off people but they find that pleasing and ask for repeats .
So I belch .
Cue for hysterics .The English are so cute .
bird.gif

I also hear "if you vote for Biden, you're actually voting for Kamala" quite often. Which may be true.

Psaki didn't say this with sinister glee, it's a fact that both parties can, and are, bringing up about the opposing candidate. She herself said the point is "morbid". It's right there in the OP. And it's a reasonable point in this context. This is what we get for running two elderly men.

Why bring it up when the joker in your corner looks like tales from the crypt.

Trump is 77 years old. People at that age die of many causes.

1. Many people were disappointed when Ms. P. left the position of White House press secretary because she did an elegant job in jousting with the press corps.

2. Her replacement, of course, has been an embarrassment.

3. So it is very sad to see how Ms. P. has become merely a MSNBC bloviator.

a. A person of class would never have said what she did when she visited that silly group of individuals.

More excuse making from the supposed independent…

1. Many people were disappointed when Ms. P. left the position of White House press secretary because she did an elegant job in jousting with the press corps.

2. Her replacement, of course, has been an embarrassment.

3. So it is very sad to see how Ms. P. has become merely a MSNBC bloviator.

a. A person of class would never have said what she did when she visited that silly group of individuals.
The bimbo in the red hair was not as bumbling as the binder, but for sure, both lie through their teeth. Just Jenny did it more professionally. A professional liar that is.

Forum List

Back