Massive Win For Joe: The Force

Resistance is futile. The Force is an unstoppable Universal Truth.

I received this text today and I had no choice but to click the link and donate $1,000.

But of course Trump has a stable of Sith Lords and Ted Nugent. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 941940
An actor from a sci-fi film caused you to part ways with a thousand bucks and you ran over here to tell everyone?

LMAO! What an idiot.

Like reality TV stars. 🙄

Spare me.
Sorry .. it's reality .. not reality tv. More people know about modern day pop stars (i.e. Taylor Swift) and current sporting events (i.e. Lebron James), the individuals, their stats, etc .. then they do about the people they vote for, how voting works and government fundamentals.

Sorry .. it's reality .. not reality tv. More people know about modern day pop stars (i.e. Taylor Swift) and current sporting events (i.e. Lebron James), the individuals, their stats, etc .. then they do about the people they vote for, how voting works and government fundamentals.
No doubt! That's how you get a bunch of working class people voting for the party of the rich. Most successful con of the last 50+ years.

Resistance is futile. The Force is an unstoppable Universal Truth.

I received this text today and I had no choice but to click the link and donate $1,000.

But of course Trump has a stable of Sith Lords and Ted Nugent. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 941940
LOL. Well, it's good that you had an extra one thousand dollars laying around you could piss away. Most Americans can't make ends meet anymore due to Biden and they will factor that in when they vote in November.

Biden's come to Jesus meeting turned to come-to-Judas meeting.
No matter what PR strategy his short-lived presidency will be remembered as genocide-Joe.

No clue .. I don't rely on celebrities to tell me how to vote or who to support / vote
bullshit everyone of you do just that.
Biden's come to Jesus meeting turned to come-to-Judas meeting.
No matter what PR strategy his short-lived presidency will be remembered as genocide-Joe.
This is stupid, Trump is a major user and major supporter of abortion rights. has been his whole life. Except now. He is that shallow of a person. he can make anything up as he goes. no honor , no dignity , no brain.

LOL. Well, it's good that you had an extra one thousand dollars laying around you could piss away. Most Americans can't make ends meet anymore due to Biden and they will factor that in when they vote in November.
Lots of people have excess money. Look at the personal savings we have as a nation. Outside the two Covid years it’s pretty much a record.

IMG_1529.jpeg

bullshit everyone of you do just that.

This is stupid, Trump is a major user and major supporter of abortion rights. has been his whole life. Except now. He is that shallow of a person. he can make anything up as he goes. no honor , no dignity , no brain.
No, we don't. Stop pretending you know everything about everyone .. you're guessing skills suck.

Forum List

Back