What's new

Mark Levin (a fave of mine) called the president a psychopath

He gets too angry. He's gonna stroke out.
I don't think so.

And again, anyone who is not angry at what is going on in this country is... many words come to mind. One word would be

UNINFORMED

The more I myself learn, the more angry I get, and then there are other words besides angry... disgusted, etc

I don't think so.

And again, anyone who is not angry at what is going on in this country is... many words come to mind. One word would be

UNINFORMED

The more I myself learn, the more angry I get, and then there are other words besides angry... disgusted, etc
well- i'm getting so disgusted and angry too- we all are. You know. The nuts are running the show- and look what's happened! Well you have half the population that are uninformed... hang onto your hat- because the next 6 months- expect anything.

well- i'm getting so disgusted and angry too- we all are. You know. The nuts are running the show- and look what's happened! Well you have half the population that are uninformed... hang onto your hat- because the next 6 months- expect anything.
yes, this is one of the top 3 things that bothers me the most (makes me angry): people not being informed. However, I have to stop myself sometimes from being too judgmental. I didn't always follow current events either, I hate to say. (I have been for a couple decades, though)

If I had known how interesting it was, I would have gotten involved/interested a LONG time ago!

We have to teach our children (I wasn't, really) to get educated and involved. It is very important. Besides, them getting into current events and other topics will keep their minds engaged and keep them out of trouble, presumably.

I mean, you know, most bullies, for example, are not intellectual giants... maybe because their parents didn't encourage them to be?

And they grow up and become dim elites!

omg

Mark is a warrior
I don’t agree with his Russian rhetoric

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom