That was rather interesting, to say the least.. LOL

Well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

it could be a duck

Link

it could be a duck

Ridiculous

Biden does not even have enough brain function to be a psychopath.

it could be a duck

I dont like Levin- I watched it.
But he's right.
Slow Jo will pander to anyone for a few votes. And if he gets back in this country is toast! He doesnt even know how to walk off a stage. who is running this sheet show anyways... college kids? interns working for him.

But he's right.
Slow Jo will pander to anyone for a few votes. And if he gets back in this country is toast! He doesnt even know how to walk off a stage. who is running this sheet show anyways... college kids? interns working for him.
Who's running the sheet show? The same one who said he was going to fundamentally change America while running for President in 2008.

01135809, a.ka. Don SNORELETONE falls asleep court everyday.
hahaha- could you stay awake?. Bet its as boring as could be- I'd be catching up on my zzz's too. snooze away ... Lula bye- good night. :)

hahaha- could you stay awake?. Bet its as boring as could be- I'd be catching up on my zzz's too. snooze away ... Lula bye- good night. :)
Ha.....Ha.....Ha. What a lame fucking post. P01135809 complains he won't be allowed to Barron's Graduation, the judge relented. He bitched about being unable to campaign, and what does he do after court....golfing.

He averages 4-Hours sleep a night. His diet sucks.

Slow Joe rolled House ReNaziKlans on MediCare.

Ha.....Ha.....Ha. What a lame fucking post. P01135809 complains he won't be allowed to Barron's Graduation, the judge relented. He bitched about being unable to campaign, and what does he do after court....golfing.

He averages 4-Hours sleep a night. His diet sucks.

Slow Joe rolled House ReNaziKlans on MediCare.
I'm snoozing - what you doing waking me up again. :)

But he's right.
Soros?
Zuck?

all of the above, the America haters who nonetheless refuse to LEAVE

Btw, why don't you like Levin?

it could be a duck

A man who has dedicated his life to the destruction of the country called the President a psychopath? Not surprising.

Soros?
Zuck?

all of the above, the America haters who nonetheless refuse to LEAVE

Btw, why don't you like Levin?
OH- I don't know- he's annoying- angry big blow hard. Not that i agree or disagree with his politics... just him. Always seems like he's going to pop his cork. watched him a few nights ago.

You won't get rid of soros- he has the magic- live forever potion.

OH- I don't know- he's annoying- angry big blow hard. Not that i agree or disagree with his politics... just him. Always seems like he's going to pop his cork. watched him a few nights ago.

You won't get rid of soros- he has the magic- live forever potion.
Why wouldn't Levin or any American be SERIOUSLY angry?

as the saying goes

If you're not angry, you're not paying attention

Forum List

Back