Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

How can you defend Biden after he committed many crimes? The economy rolled under Trump. Trump did not import the virus. Matter of fact it came to the USA first by passenger ship and landed in CA. So if you must blame somebody blame Asshole Gavin Newsom.

The DOW is not the economy. It is prices. Biden has hired how many federal workers? Can that asshole take credit for work obtained at Tesla? Biden opened the Border. And for his last few days in office he can shut it tight. He does not want to. He wants them as voters.
What crimes did Biden commit? Be specific.

That still doesn't change the fact Trump didn't do jack shit in office. The fucker has the mind of a 5 year old. He doesn't have the resume to be President.
LMAO riiiiight the so called 'professional' politicians screw up everything they touch but Trump doesn't have the resume.

That said, it's not about Trump. It's about that we hate the Democrats guts, got it?

What crimes did Biden commit? Be specific.
Money laundering, lied to the feds about his tax obligation. Extorted Ukraine to fire a prosecutor. More solid crimes than those charged against Trump by miles.

And why is that?
It is my judgement that the majority of Democrats who support those leaders have little idea what the leaders do. And if the leaders do wrong, they want first to clear their names despite the harm Democrats do.

And what harm have Democrats done?
Overburdened the nation with laws for one thing.

Have you seen those tiny things used in England by drivers? Well Democrats plan to make us all drive those tiny things. They are passing laws.

Overburdened the nation with laws for one thing.

Have you seen those tiny things used in England by drivers? Well Democrats plan to make us all drive those tiny things. They are passing laws.
Cut the crap! Your complaint is nothing more than a dog whistle to other fossil fuel whores that object to green energy. Well, I'm sorry Bobby, we're not reliving the 1950's where everyone is driving around in gas guzzlers and making the planet inhabitable for human life.

Cut the crap! Your complaint is nothing more than a dog whistle to other fossil fuel whores that object to green energy. Well, I'm sorry Bobby, we're not reliving the 1950's where everyone is driving around in gas guzzlers and making the planet inhabitable for human life.
The gas guzzlers could carry a family in them. They could also carry the family food in them. It is not fossil fuel I enjoy, it is room in the auto, and the joy of driving a real car.

Making the planet inhabitable for human life?
You need to take a Midol and lie down on your fainting couch. Don’t forget to wear two masks.

Forum List

Back