Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol except when it's a bullshit claim like yours always are.
They've killed 42,000 Palestinians so far, including 15,000 children.

The Israeli army has killed 42,510 Palestinians over the course of its 200-day attack, 38,621 of whom were civilians, including 10,091 women and 15,780 children. The bodies of several thousand are still stuck under the rubble, while thousands remain missing and are presumed dead. These statistics include the killing of 137 journalists, 356 medical personnel, and 42 civil defense personnel.

Now, I just state the truths you don't want to hear because your biggest fear is that Americans might ask, "Um, yeah, why are we expending blood and treasure to support someone else's religious fantasies?"

You think? Cool.

Why don’t you take a trip down to Gaza, and put your money where your mouth is? Or is it safer being an armchair warrior.?

You think? Cool.

Why don’t you take a trip down to Gaza, and put your money where your mouth is? Or is it safer being an armchair warrior.?
Nope. My only obligation as an American is th policies of my country.

I love America, but basically, Fuck Israel.

I'm just happy I didn't get sent to Iraq in 1991 after the Jews manipulated us into that war. I did get out of the military after that, in case they wanted to stage an encore.

They've killed 42,000 Palestinians so far, including 15,000 children.

The Israeli army has killed 42,510 Palestinians over the course of its 200-day attack, 38,621 of whom were civilians, including 10,091 women and 15,780 children. The bodies of several thousand are still stuck under the rubble, while thousands remain missing and are presumed dead. These statistics include the killing of 137 journalists, 356 medical personnel, and 42 civil defense personnel.

I blame Hamas.

Nope. My only obligation as an American is th policies of my country.

I love America, but basically, Fuck Israel.

I'm just happy I didn't get sent to Iraq in 1991 after the Jews manipulated us into that war. I did get out of the military after that, in case they wanted to stage an encore.

I doubt the US military missed you.

Fine, as soon as they stop insisting we bail them out, and stop taking our tax dollars, I would be happy to shut up about it.

I don’t suppose you’ve heard of loan guarantees. And if you have, you wouldn’t know what they are.

I would care what kind of accounting tricks they use to get my tax dollars to fund Genocide.

So you don’t know anything about anything. That figures.

Guarantees are not grants — not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel. The U.S. simply cosigns loans for Israel that give bankers confidence to lend Israel money at more favorable terms: lower interest rates and longer repayment periods — as much as 30 years instead of only five to seven. These loan guarantees have no effect on domestic programs or guarantees. Moreover, they have no impact on U.S. taxpayers unless Israel were to default on its loans, something it has never done. In addition, much of the money Israel borrows is spent in the United States to purchase American goods.​

JVL

Last edited:
48f.jpeg

:113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back