What's new

Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods: With antisemitism nearing 1939:Germany right here in America, how about we disallow the swastika as a member’s avator? It is the same as calling doe the extermination of Jews.

Oh, my dear, you've done it now!

Now every one of the leftist whiners here is going to change their avatar just to spite you.

But otherwise, I agree.

Mods: With antisemitism nearing 1939:Germany right here in America, how about we disallow the swastika as a member’s avator? It is the same as calling doe the extermination of Jews.
i think we should let the nazis identify themselves.

but yes, that guy is out front.

Haven't seen this one yet...

Hmmmm....
No.
Actually, encourage the use of that emblem.
It's good to know the real person.

The "nom de plum" and avatar is the user's way of telling us who they really are.
Let's not encourage the filth to cover up.

I have an issue with banning symbols no matter what they stand for or have been perverted into. This is a slippery slope that ends with everything being banned because someone will always be offended. There are also trolling little shits who will pretend to be offended or use symbols to cause chaos and arguments.

Disagree

I want them to tattoo it on their forehead, so they are easily identifiable so we know beforehand how to deal with them before interacting with them.

Making them hide in the shadows is what makes them stronger.

The swastika is as old as civilization.
Ironically, if you flip it you get the Indian symbol for peace.

1714566872658.png

It’s a symbol of The Final Solution and the murder of all Jews.
Right.

So, do you want it hiding in the shadows or there to confront and put down?
I hate to say this, but it will always be there until the good Lord returns and sends them all to hell.

In the interim, we must play wacko mole and put them down every so often as best we can.

1714567033963.png

Right.

So, do you want it hiding in the shadows or there to confront and put down?
I hate to say this, but it will always be there until the good Lord returns and sends them all to hell.

In the interim, we must play wacko mole and put them down every so often as best we can.

View attachment 940483
You could make the same argument about the Nazi environment on college campuses these days. While you could say that we’ve driven the Jew-haters out of the shadows, the reaction by Democrats is actually telling them that it’s OK.

Why isn’t Schumer speaking up? What not Nadler? What not Jeffries? And why not Biden? They’d be screaming from the mountaintops if this type of racism were against blacks.

You could make the same argument about the Nazi environment on college campuses these days. While you could say that we’ve driven the Jew-haters out of the shadows, the reaction by Democrats is actually telling them that it’s OK.

Why isn’t Schumer speaking up? What not Nadler? What not Jeffries? And why not Biden? They’d be screaming from the mountaintops if this type of racism were against blacks.
Correct.

Seeing this is important. It shows us just how far the rot lies within society, in terms of our political leaders and those leaders within the universisty and even law enforcement. For example, why do they seem the most emboldened at places like Columbia university? It is because the rot is at its worst there. And why are there a gazillion media people there to observe them smashing windows and breaking laws and not a police officer within a 1000 miles? It is because the police were told to stand down, showing the rot within law enforcement. And how is it that politcal leaders don't condemn the violence and destruction? Yes, the rot lies there as well.

Essentially, it shows us the work that is cut out for us, or we can let it all hide in the shadows if you like. Is ignorance really bliss, or do you want to know the power and scope of your adversary so you can better fight it?

The evil that is taking over the world is more emboldened and will go further with every day there is the continued lack of push back.

Evil is never defeated by merely debating it and whining over it.

Last edited:
The evil that is taking over the world is more emboldened and will go further with every day there is the continued lack of push back.
I never thought I would see in America the Left be able to normalize antisemitism as students at universities sing gas the Jews.

This sort of shit if imported from Europe as was the Marx philosophy. It is humanity at its worst.

it is ok to peaceably protest. nazis parade in american towns often enough. charlottesville very famously and not so long ago.

when the protests go violent - on campus or not - they should be and are being suppressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom