Latest Biden whopper: “I’m a lifetime member of the NAACP”.

We knew you were tarded from start being democracked
Another white republican who really doesn't know of Biden is a lifetime member or not. Given that he served with Obama, I'm inclined to say he is a lifetime member. And since the NAACP has not said he isn't, what a bunch of lame brained white republican racists have to say about this is meaningless.

Biden has also served as Vice President to the first black President and has named the first black Vice President and first female black Supreme Court Justice
Funny how you think thats cool when the left does this but when someone on the right does the same you loons call the Black person a token.

Doesn’t seem Obama was offended by the remark, does it?
That is because he saw the real power and knows that Joe is an idiot. One for his own power and money that is a snake in the grass. I would wager that most Progs that are the real privileged would wilt if their lives were really on the line.

That is because he saw the real power and knows that Joe is an idiot. One for his own power and money that is a snake in the grass. I would wager that most Progs that are the real privileged would wilt if their lives were really on the line.
Biden was selected because Obama was looked at as young and lacking experience.
Biden was very effective at working with Congress behind the scenes

Let's see, when he said that Trump was being hit with a racial discrimination suit. Since that time, Biden has served with the first black president, chose the first female black vice president, while Trump is running around stilll being a racist.

You republicans need to give this ----up. We blacks see that your party is the party of racists. Blacks are not running to trunp. And I'm not debating this with white boys and some half baked Asian who wants to recite rightwing propaganda. I'm black. Furthermore, I am a black man. And I have friends all over the country who are also black men. I talk to many of them multiple times weekly via email or social media. They ain't voting for Trump.

Yes. Uncle Busey *Joe has many DEI hires.

Because he lied, Moron.
It's a shame that you constantly LIE to protect trump.
We all KNOW that trump can't speak w/out Lying, and you continue that
defense of trump by projecting LIES about others.

The real shame is that Biden constantly lies

Another white republican who really doesn't know of Biden is a lifetime member or not. Given that he served with Obama, I'm inclined to say he is a lifetime member. And since the NAACP has not said he isn't, what a bunch of lame brained white republican racists have to say about this is meaningless.
Sharecropper Joe.

I have not mentioned Trump in this thread, moron.

Take your terminal TDS and troll somewhere else.

Forum List

Back