Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Oops, you were claiming the convictions would likely be overturned.

Of course not once did you manage to argue why such a thing would ever happen.
Some Jan 6th rioters are already be released early.

LEGAL ISSUES

Some Jan. 6 rioters win early release, even before key Supreme Court ruling​

The Supreme Court’s pending review of a key federal charge levied against Jan. 6 defendants — and Donald Trump — is already triggering early releases of some high-profile defendants

Federal judges have begun ordering the early release pending appeal of Jan. 6 defendants who challenged their sentences even though the Supreme Court is a week away from hearing arguments on whether a key charge brought against them is legally sound.

A Delaware man who carried a Confederate flag into the Capitolwill be let go one year into his three-year term. An Ohio man who overran police lines and became one of the first rioters to enter the Capitol will be set free six months into a 19-month term. And a man who entered the just-evacuated Senate chamber with a Trump flag as a cape was released after serving five months of a 14-month term.

If the Supreme Court ultimately determines the charge they faced was legitimate, they and others who are released early pending appeal could be ordered to return to prison — but that is not a certainty.

Nope. Nobody asked for one.
/----/
1714915407285.png

Tome they appealed and won. If I was convicted and had my sentence reduced on appeal, I would say I had won.
They didn't not appeal their convictions and win. Quite contrary to your false claim.

I guess you're hoping I will forget what you claimed.

Oops, you were claiming the convictions would likely be overturned.

Of course not once did you manage to argue why such a thing would ever happen.
It all depends on the meaning of the word “win.”

I say some Jan 6th defendants won on appeal. You say they didn’t.

Note the use of the word”win” in the link of this article. …

Some Jan. 6 rioters win early release, even before key Supreme Court ruling​

The Supreme Court’s pending review of a key federal charge levied against Jan. 6 defendants — and Donald Trump — is already triggering early releases of some high-profile defendants

So how many warnings is Trump going to get before it supposedly happens? He's not chicken is he?

So how many warnings is Trump going to get before it supposedly happens? He's not chicken is he?

The judge or Trump? Let's see what happens when his fat ass violates it again. :laugh:

It all depends on the meaning of the word “win.”
Your false claim about convictions.Being overturned absolutely does not depend on the meaning of that word.

Just give it up. You said something that you wish were true but that you simply cannot support.

The judge or Trump? Let's see what happens when his fat ass violates it again. :laugh:

The prosecution should seek a mistrial based on Trump tampering with witnesses and the jury. Then start the whole trial over again.

The prosecution should seek a mistrial based on Trump tampering with witnesses and the jury. Then start the whole trial over again.
No. They shouldn't. That would only invite further delay. His antics are certainly not helping him with the jury so the next step of putting his ass in prison should suffice.

Forum List

Back