Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Gag orders have been upheld by the Supreme Court, they are not a violation of free speech any more than slander/libel laws are

Trump should be treated the exact same way any other defendant found guilty of contempt of court is.
I believe you overlooked the separation of powers clause -- Executive Branch, Congressional Branch, and Judicial Branch. That's why former POTUSes carry the title of President for life.

The very idea of President Trump being jailed by a judicial member is unconstitutional, and it sickens me that the DNC is so certain they will lose 2024, that it has caused some of them to ignore the Constitution that was based on eighteenth century fairness through this nation's Judeo-Christian heritage. I don't know much about the Muslim faith, but I know the two guys who were fellow freshmen at Chaffey College in 1966 whose Muslim faith had a deep respect for fairness and a sincere love for right and wrong. But what do 18 - year old college freshmen know? :dunno: In all fairness, they are likely good citizens to this day.

Last edited:
I believe you overlooked the separation of powers clause -- Executive Branch, Congressional Branch, and Judicial Branch. That's why former POTUSes carry the title of President for life.

The very idea of President Trump being jailed by a judicial member is unconstitutional, and it sickens me that the DNC is so certain they will lose 2024, that it has caused some of them to ignore the Constitution that was based on eighteenth century fairness through this nation's Judeo-Christian heritage. I don't know much about the Muslim faith, but I know the two guys who were fellow freshmen at Chaffey College in 1966 whose Muslim faith had a deep respect for fairness and a sincere love for right and wrong. But what do 18 - year old college freshmen know? :dunno: In all fairness, they are likely good citizens to this day.

while he might carry the title, he is no longer the POTUS. He is just a private citizen like the rest of us with a few extra perks. The idea that being POTUS gives you get out of jail free card for life is just fucking stupid.

That fact that you think the POTUS is above the law, not only while in office but also afterwards is what sickens me.

You are fucked in the head for thinking such a thing

Actually what he really needs to do is go to Hell.

200w.gif

Separation of powers???

What branch of government do you imagine is Trump in?

rotfl-gif.288736

Really!?!

You can find ten whole people who imagine our country is on the verge of a break up?

:disbelief:
No problem. You need to get out more often. Note that I have absolutely no desire to see our nation break apart but at the rate we are going it just might happen.

Texas Lt. Governor Responds to Question About Possible 'Civil War'​

Story by Natalie Venegas
• 3mo •

(Link)…MSN

NOTE: on the link directly above scroll down until you find

State secession

You will find a long list of states that have secession movements.

Half of Americans anticipate a U.S. civil war soon, survey finds​

Findings suggest rising gun violence will spill into the political sphere, driven by conspiracy theories​

The Threat of Civil Breakdown Is Real​

National security officials are still not prepared for a far-right revolt.

No problem. You need to get out more often. Note that I have absolutely no desire to see our nation break apart but at the rate we are going it just might happen.
And I'm not convinced its going to just because a bunch of Chicken Littles cluck about it.

Correct. Nobody requested a gag order for Cohen. You will have to take that up with the Trump defense team.

Also, read the gag order, if you can find it. While it no doubt is meant to target the orange criminal, it may apply to all parties in the case.
Why don’t you invest a little time and find links backing up your statements.

Over the years I have got into debates on forums like this one and found my views were wrong or at least not easily defendable, so I changed them. To do that it takes more than one person‘s opinions. I can get plenty of free opinions from Joe down at the local bar. The only link he provides is Budweiser.

You claim the gag order applies to all. Well then, find it and post a link. You might gain a little credibility.

Also take a speed reading course. If nothing else look at the following link.

And I'm not convinced its going to just because a bunch of Chicken Littles cluck about it.
I tend to be “situationally aware.” We could easily have a showdown between Texas and the Feds over the Mexican border and the invasion of illegal aliens. That might escalate into Texas seceding and being joined by other states.

I am not convinced this nation will break up but I am aware that there is that possibility. Let's hope and pray that it doesn’t as if it does my grandkids will likely have to learn Mandarin Chinese.

Texas Lt. Governor Responds to Question About Possible 'Civil War'​

Story by Natalie Venegas
• 3mo •

(Link)…MSN

NOTE: on the link directly above scroll down until you find

State secession

You will find a long list of states that have secession movements.

Half of Americans anticipate a U.S. civil war soon, survey finds​

Findings suggest rising gun violence will spill into the political sphere, driven by conspiracy theories​

The Threat of Civil Breakdown Is Real​

National security officials are still not prepared for a far-right revolt.

The right would love that. They could bring back slavery.

Why don’t you invest a little time and find links backing up your statements.
Why don't you get better troll tactics, and stop asking for links for things that didn't happen.

And you're basically known for one thing: link-puking articles you didn't read that don't support your claims anyway.

You claim the gag order applies to all.
Lie. I said it might. I don't know.

You're running out of troll tactics.

Team Trump.put on their theater for the rubes in court. But they didn't request a gag order. Because they know it's baseless. So instead they put on theater to fool you. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Lie. I said it might. I don't know.

You're running out of troll tactics.

Team Trump.put on their theater for the rubes in court. But they didn't request a gag order. Because they know it's baseless. So instead they put on theater to fool you. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Once again you are merely expressing your opinion. Provide links to back up your statements.

Why don't you get better troll tactics, and stop asking for links for things that didn't happen.

And you're basically known for one thing: link-puking articles you didn't read that don't support your claims anyway.
The fact remains that a ruling was overturned on appeal even though it only dealt with the sentencing part of the original ruling.

Once again you are merely expressing your opinion. Provide links to back up your statements.
Once again you have wasted my time for several pages with demonstrable falsehoods and intentional misrepresentations of my comments.

And asking for a link for something that didn't happen is pretty dumb. I hope you realize that.

Forum List

Back