Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

I could post 10 more links from reputable sources saying our nation is on the verge of breaking up. There is even a movie about a new Civil War.
Really!?!

You can find ten whole people who imagine our country is on the verge of a break up?

:disbelief:

These fucking guys man.... :lmao:

They're the equivalent of political Cosmopolitan readers.

10 Signs Your Country Is Headed For A Divorce

dude, we know you ignore truths.

My wife is the NPR listener. Which is fine for me usually cause that shit puts me right to sleep. I can always get a nice little nap in when she settles in for some NPR. I do like their tiny desk music sessions though. Those are dope.

My wife is the NPR listener. Which is fine for me usually cause that shit puts me right to sleep. I can always get a nice little nap in when she settles in for some NPR. I do like their tiny desk music sessions though. Those are dope.

I like that truth isn't relevant. amazing.

My prediction is even more gloomy. I predict that Trump’s popularity will grow because the Democrats are not going to stop attacking him through the courts instead of campaigning against him.

I also predict that late on election day we will have the same kind of deus ex machina in Biden’s favor that we saw in 2020.

So we will go into 2025 under the same president that is caused the disaster on the border the disaster with energy, the disaster in Ukraine and the disaster economy.

That, combined with a large chunk of the population believing we have had another illegitimate election and despairing I’ve ever having another legitimate one, will absolutely lead to violence that will make January 6 look like a sit in by flower children.

I sure hope I’m wrong.
I already told you, rightie lawyers are all over this stuff. They're proactively watching and investigating.

Proof?

I told you clowns two years ago that Dems funded the BLM riots, and you didn't believe me.

Now, in less than 3 days they've identified and marginalized the funding source for these Palestinian "protests".

They're doing their jobs. As should you and me.

It never is to the left.
Look, the demofk in here full of goats just lied for the lady!!! they don't care about the truth and he emphasizes it with his response. I give him her saying it and he said she didn't. Wow. fk, it isn't attainable to have a discussion with people who ignore anything and everything that isn't theirs. wow agian.

Meanwhile, Michael Cohen is out doing media interviews and slamming Trump any time he wants, with impunity. But Trump can't respond.

Yea, this is so fucking fair.

Sure, I listened. Did you? Tell me what you believe the context to be then!! educate me on demofk logic.
She said that facts don't matter to some people as much as their own personal, lived in experiences. She wasn't saying facts don't matter to herself you dumb Bingo. :laugh:

Forum List

Back