Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls To All-Time Low

What makes you think that? The Marxists/Demofascists will use any means to keep their power, even if it is illegal as fuck.

Why wouldn't I think it?
With Trump, the Dims have a bonanza of issues they can go after. The fact that he may very well be a rapist, that by itself loses votes for him whether true or not.

Look, I'm not looking for a Boy Scout to vote for, but plenty of people will indeed demand their candidate be free of legal and moral issues.

I just want to beat these fuckers, our country depends on it! With the fossil we get another four years of the third-world invited to flood in. That almost assuredly mostly goes away with Trump, so I'm all for it. However, someone like DeSantis would also be hawkish on the border, and again, IMO he would win much easier!

Why wouldn't I think it?
With Trump, the Dims have a bonanza of issues they can go after. The fact that he may very well be a rapist, that by itself loses votes for him whether true or not.

Look, I'm not looking for a Boy Scout to vote for, but plenty of people will indeed demand their candidate be free of legal and moral issues.

I just want to beat these fuckers, our country depends on it! With the fossil we get another four years of the third-world invited to flood in. That almost assuredly mostly goes away with Trump, so I'm all for it. However, someone like DeSantis would also be hawkish on the border, and again, IMO he would win much easier!
Yet, when i walk around in my hat, shown below, all the people i meet say " I am voting for President Trump, because they are afraid of the Marxists/Demofascists". I think everyone with at least 1/2 a brain can see how corrupt our government has become and they want change.

1714872572459.png

Trump has a very good chance to win, no doubt about it. IMO however, someone else like DeSantis would be way ahead at this stage of the election.
Trump is the right choice for now. He can get the ball rolling on undoing the damage the failed Biden administration has inflicted us with. Plus with no reelection worries he can make some waves and set the table for 2028 to smooth them out.

They would be way ahead at this point. Let's say it was either DeSantis, or someone else. They would be able to contrast themselves against the fossil, to the point that Biden would appear to be a blathering idiot way too old for even thinking about four more years. The base would rally around the candidate, and their youth and energy would be enough by itself to bury the old man.
With Trump in the race, he not only has an extreme amount of negative baggage, but Biden doesn't look nearly as old.
The GOP policies are deeply unpopular. That is why they can’t win in a general without the racists, religious nuts, and the MAGAs. All those groups make up about half of the GOP. Without Trump the GOP is screwed. Desantis barely won his election against a drug addict and has looked like a fool on the national stage. Noem is a puppy killing freak. Haley wouldnt pull the nutters. Only the evil axis of Trump supporters make the GOP relevant. That is why everyone gets out of his way.

Right now Bribem has the immunity that "A President cant be Indicted" as long as he is president. Joe Bribem will end up in jail, if he doesnt win this election.
He’s a figurehead.

The Body Double finds out “Biden’s” latest policy when he reads it from the cue cards Team Obama puts in front of him

And not a single Republican calls him out on it. However, to his credit, Trump has hinted at it many times

Last edited:
The GOP policies are deeply unpopular. That is why they can’t win in a general without the racists, religious nuts, and the MAGAs. All those groups make up about half of the GOP. Without Trump the GOP is screwed. Desantis barely won his election against a drug addict and has looked like a fool on the national stage. Noem is a puppy killing freak. Haley wouldnt pull the nutters. Only the evil axis of Trump supporters make the GOP relevant. That is why everyone gets out of his way.

Other than abortion, which policies are "deeply" unpopular?

Yet, when i walk around in my hat, shown below, all the people i meet say " I am voting for President Trump, because they are afraid of the Marxists/Demofascists". I think everyone with at least 1/2 a brain can see how corrupt our government has become and they want change.

People who don't want corruption....don't elect twice impeached degenerate indicted on 90+ criminal charged. Duh

Other than abortion, which policies are "deeply" unpopular?
For starters off the top of my head.
  • Ending the ACA.
  • Corporate tax cuts
  • Xenophobic Muslim ban
  • Disbanding NATO
  • Leaving the WHO
  • Disbanding the FTC, FCC
  • Raising Tariffs
  • Ending Ukraine support
  • Defunding FBI
  • Abolishing Education dept
  • Ending teacher tenure
  • Armed Teachers
  • Prayer and religion in public school
  • Public money for religious schools
  • Ending asylum
  • Criminalizing homelessness
  • Blocking infrastructure improvements
  • Government shutdowns
  • No gun rules

Dimwingers can‘t win without the votes of baby killers, illegals, dead people, men who think they are women, women who think they are men, and kid diddlers.

For starters off the top of my head.
  • Ending the ACA.
  • Corporate tax cuts
  • Xenophobic Muslim ban
  • Disbanding NATO
  • Leaving the WHO
  • Disbanding the FTC, FCC
  • Raising Tariffs
  • Ending Ukraine support
  • Defunding FBI
  • Abolishing Education dept
  • Ending teacher tenure
  • Armed Teachers
  • Prayer and religion in public school
  • Public money for religious schools
  • Ending asylum
  • Criminalizing homelessness
  • Blocking infrastructure improvements
  • Government shutdowns
  • No gun rules

And yet..........

Dimwingers can‘t win without the votes of baby killers, illegals, dead people, men who think they are women, women who think they are men, and kid diddlers.
Only party advocating the death of children is the gun loving right wing which has now moved gun deaths into the number one spot for children and teen deaths. Beats out car accidents. Good job guys! Fuck you.

And yet..........

Democrats are leading down ballot, at the statewide level in PA, MI, and WI. RFK is hurting Trump twice as bad as Biden. Independents aren’t being polled and broke 2-1 for Biden last time.

April 30th Polling:

Only party advocating the death of children is the gun loving right wing which has now moved gun deaths into the number one spot for children and teen deaths. Beats out car accidents. Good job guys! Fuck you.
Guns don’t kill people, Fuckwit.

You abortion lovers kill millions, though.

Forum List

Back