What's new

Joe Biden's Approval Rating Falls To All-Time Low

Guns don’t kill people, Fuckwit.

You abortion lovers kill millions, though.
Abortion isnt killing dumbass. Shooting kids is though. You must be happy about how many kids get shot a year. The more killed the more free you must feel.

Abortion isnt killing dumbass. Shooting kids is though. You must be happy about how many kids get shot a year. The more killed the more free you must feel.
Abortion is killing, science denier.

And provide us a complete list of all those kids killed by a gun that that wasn’t misused by a human being, Simp.

GO!

Abortion is killing, science denier.

And provide us a complete list of all those kids killed by a gun that that wasn’t misused by a human being, Simp.

GO!
Guns are built to kill. Killing kids is part of their design. They are being used wonderfully by mostly white teens and middle aged men to shoot up concerts, nightclubs, churches, synagogues, softball games, malls, Walmart parking lots, elementary schools, high schools, colleges, movie theaters, fast food joints, post offices, and military bases just to name a few.

Guns are built to kill. Killing kids is part of their design. They are being used wonderfully by mostly white teens and middle aged men to shoot up concerts, nightclubs, churches, synagogues, softball games, malls, Walmart parking lots, elementary schools, high schools, colleges, movie theaters, fast food joints, post offices, and military bases just to name a few.
So, no list.

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, Simp.

It's like I've been saying, anyone other than Trump, would beat this old fuck like a drum. It wouldn't be close!
As it is, Trump despite the incredible amount of baggage, could still win this election!!

"With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent, and thus faces a taller task than they did in getting reelected."

38% is not bad.
Considering 12% think Elvis is alive.

No problem. See, unlike you I’m not a lying sack of shit.

Here is a running total for the year.

I dont see any names or charges. #Fail. You can’t name a single murdered baby.

I dont see any names or charges. #Fail. You can’t name a single murdered baby.
You didn’t ask for names Or charges. You asked for a list. I provided a link to over 15 million, and counting this year alone.

You lose again.

It's like I've been saying, anyone other than Trump, would beat this old fuck like a drum. It wouldn't be close!
As it is, Trump despite the incredible amount of baggage, could still win this election!!

"With about six months remaining before Election Day, Biden stands in a weaker position than any prior incumbent, and thus faces a taller task than they did in getting reelected."

It only took about six months for Americans to for the majority to fall out of favor with Biden after seeing what he was made of...

1714955544709.png

Get ready for some fireworks. So far, the Lawfare has backfired and The Deep State will do just about anything to keep their puppets.

Yet, when i walk around in my hat, shown below, all the people i meet say " I am voting for President Trump, because they are afraid of the Marxists/Demofascists". I think everyone with at least 1/2 a brain can see how corrupt our government has become and they want change.

View attachment 942161
I see very few Trump stickers and signs anymore, despite his growing support. I think the fake news has pushed even more people into the silent majority (emphasis on silent). Disappointing. Maybe people are afraid to get flat tires from tolerant Dems?

Anyway, I am with you, Brother. Bumper magnet on my truck...

1714957152445.png

I think "Save America" is completely accurate, and Trump is the man who can do it better than just about anyone.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom