Jewish Teacher in Brooklyn Gets Email from Student: “All Jews Must be Exterminated”

The antisemites are out of control at the high school level too. The bastards have been terrorizing a Jewish teacher with swastikas, Hitler salutes, words of praise to Hitler, and even an email calling for the murder of all Jews.

How do we stop this? It seems that the Left just goes on the attack against any Jew who speaks up against it. The latest tactic seems to be to call Jews who object to antisemitism “racist!!” to silence them.

What is ISLAMOFASCISM?

1000003529.jpg

Antisemitic teens terrorizing Jewish teacher with Hitler jabs, death threats as NYC school refuses to discipline them: ‘I live in fear’: lawsuit.
By Susan Edelman.
Published March 2, 2024, 8:28 a.m. ET.

A Brooklyn high school has become a haven for Hitler-loving hooligans who terrorize Jewish teachers and classmates, The Post has learned.
On Oct. 26, just three weeks after the Oct. 7 Hamas massacre of 1,200 Israelis, 40 to 50 teens marched through Origins HS in Sheepshead Bay waving a Palestinian flag and chanting “Death to Israel!” and “Kill the Jews!” staffers said...
About 40% of Origins students are Muslim. DOE stats list 22% as Asian, 22% Black, 17% Hispanic and 32% white.

_______

More IslamoNazi palestine-frankenstein.
1000003526.jpg

1000003525.jpg

1000003524.jpg
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
They are indeed. This site has been encouraging the most vile, false accusations about Jews - thereby encouraging more antisemites to join in with the “fun.”

I wonder if the plan is to drive out Jews off the site the same way they have driven them off college campuses.

Or maybe you need to grow a thicker skin.

"Oh, I went to a discussion board and heard things I didn't like!!!"

Talk about irony.

Yeah, lets all grow a thicker skin, starting with the litany of ultra-sensitive lefties like yourself who scream racism, sexism and any other kind of ism you can think of when you don’t get your way.

Well, if feminists or gays start committing genocide like the Jews are, you might have a point.

Well, if feminists or gays start committing genocide like the Jews are, you might have a point.

So the fact that you and the other nutters believe that Israel is committing genocide gives you the right to stop Jewish people in this country from going to class and to stereotype them all by calling them out by name? It would be one thing if you nutters hate your normal temper tantrums and just hated on Republicans or those that disagree with you, but it is another when it spills over into calling out a specific non-political group.

I am pretty sure you wouldn’t be ok with Republicans having protests that called out an entire group of people.

The people they support will commit genocide of them when empowered enough. We are living in a Loony Toons universe.

I’m using language she knows well.

A woman who just made a complaint about a “Soros backed prosecutor” last week, is wondering where the rabid antisemitism came from.

And she tells us she’s a phi beta kappa.
everybody hates soros.

he's a douche who installs District attorneys who refuse to prosecute actual crime.

The antisemites are out of control at the high school level too. The bastards have been terrorizing a Jewish teacher with swastikas, Hitler salutes, words of praise to Hitler, and even an email calling for the murder of all Jews.

How do we stop this? It seems that the Left just goes on the attack against any Jew who speaks up against it. The latest tactic seems to be to call Jews who object to antisemitism “racist!!” to silence them.

By claiming to indiscriminately butcher innocent people in the name of all Jewish people on the planet, Israel is working really hard to endanger even the Jewish people that are opposing its violence.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
We let in Muslims. Therefore we get problems with Islamic culture. This is how Muslims create revolution every where they go.

By claiming to indiscriminately butcher innocent people in the name of all Jewish people on the planet, Israel is working really hard to endanger even the Jewish people that are opposing its violence.

Oh good grief...go back to posting silly the fake news emoticon. You can't debate worth a damn

You would have a point if there was even a scintilla of truth to it.

You terrorist supporters create a false narrative and the then base your Jew hatred on your false narrative.

It is repulsive.

So true. This latest lie about “genocide” is just another blood libel, but of course 1000x worse.

The Democrat antisemites are trying to convince the citizens that we are worthy of “special treatment.” And now, they are talking about importing even MORE antisemites to hurry along the process.
I could be wrong, but aren't most Jewish folks in this country Democrats.

Antisemitism is sad. The last couple of weeks even sadder

We have to be better
Oh no. This is going to get worse and worse. Not only do we have history as a guide. We have current events in Europe to show us our very dark Islamic future.

Ultimately, they're all on the same team in this whole operation.

None if it is good for American freedom. Not in the slightest.

And I think that's the entire intent of this well funded and fairly clever orchestrated psy-op.

Last edited:
Who is they? Are you telling us there are no successful Democrats? Are you saying that all the folks living in poverty and committing crimes are Democrats?
No, I’m saying that Democrats divide people into oppressed and oppressors, and they decide that based on who is successful and who is a failure. Because Jews are successful, we are viewed as oppressors and thus despised. If we were failures, they’d love us.

Oh no. This is going to get worse and worse. Not only do we have history as a guide. We have current events in Europe to show us our very dark Islamic future.
If Biden succeeds in bringing in the antisemitic Palestinians and fast-tracking them to citizenship, the decline to Naziism will be even faster. Just imagine how it will be for American Jews if Muslims become a large part of Congress.

Forum List

Back