Jewish Teacher in Brooklyn Gets Email from Student: “All Jews Must be Exterminated”

Despicable. We have been invaded by Islamic money, if not Islamists themselves, who are destroying America - starting by demonizing the Jews.

And yet we have leftists clamoring to import more of them, such as the Palestinians who supported the massacre of Jews on October 7th. But if a Jew objects, a leftist will call her an Islamophobe.
The new Enemy ( Colonialist Whites / Jews ) and Far Left & Left are United

I suppose you mean the statement about the land being taken away and Israel being a country where rules are mostly fair for Jewish people with white skin. Unless you can prove the statement is true, the statement is false. You know, innocent until proven guilty.

Can you prove it?

If by "violence by their government" you mean the war in Gaza, this is not what Israelis are protesting. Many Israelis believe the war in Gaza can wait until all hostages are freed. They're asking the government to do everything to bring our people home.

Yes I can. I have friends living in Israel who told me years ago that the treatment of Arabs in Israel was the very definition of discrimination. Highways with no off ramps to Arab settlements blocking them from transporting their goods to market. Lots of stuff like that.

And no, the Israeli's aren't just protesting to have the hostages released first. A lot of Israeli's oppose the genocide on humanitarian grounds.

Yes I can. I have friends living in Israel who told me years ago that the treatment of Arabs in Israel was the very definition of discrimination. Highways with no off ramps to Arab settlements blocking them from transporting their goods to market. Lots of stuff like that.
You think that all Arabs have dark skin. Cute.

The statement we're discussing is about rules. What rules favor Jews with white skin? How about Jews with darker skin, are there different rules for them? Is there a rule that highways should be built with no off ramps to Arab settlements? All those years ago, were there off ramps from highways to all Jewish places of residence?

If we're to establish that a set of rules applies only to white Israeli Jews, we have to make comparisons between white Jews and all other segments of the Israeli population. What rules apply only to white Jews?

And no, the Israeli's aren't just protesting to have the hostages released first. A lot of Israeli's oppose the genocide on humanitarian grounds.
I live in Israel. I know exactly what the protests are about.

I can easily prove that the apartheid libel is a lie, but it's completely off-topic here.

You think that all Arabs have dark skin. Cute.

The statement we're discussing is about rules. What rules favor Jews with white skin? How about Jews with darker skin, are there different rules for them? Is there a rule that highways should be built with no off ramps to Arab settlements? All those years ago, were there off ramps from highways to all Jewish places of residence?

If we're to establish that a set of rules applies only to white Israeli Jews, we have to make comparisons between white Jews and all other segments of the Israeli population. What rules apply only to white Jews?

I live in Israel. I know exactly what the protests are about.

I can easily prove that the apartheid libel is a lie, but it's completely off-topic here.
my hubby has dark skin

Being on the Swarthy Side is not Dark Skin ( Southeast Indian or Bangladeshi is Dark Skin )
uhm.....yemenite-----I shop in the big indian grocery (indians do
spices better than uhm --don't repeat this--little mccormik jars.)
when we go---the indian ladies look at me with anger---like I
STOLE him

Being on the Swarthy Side is not Dark Skin ( Southeast Indian or Bangladeshi is Dark Skin )

AFP__20110930__Nic423189__v2__HighRes__YemenUsJewsUnrest-e1709877494506.jpg

jews_1558337669_725x725.jpg

ethiopianjews_01_wide-8eafe4386653620444250605a806d06fcaefff0c.jpg

Dark enough for you?

Forum List

Back