Jewish Teacher in Brooklyn Gets Email from Student: “All Jews Must be Exterminated”

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The antisemites are out of control at the high school level too. The bastards have been terrorizing a Jewish teacher with swastikas, Hitler salutes, words of praise to Hitler, and even an email calling for the murder of all Jews.

How do we stop this? It seems that the Left just goes on the attack against any Jew who speaks up against it. The latest tactic seems to be to call Jews who object to antisemitism “racist!!” to silence them.

Here is the usual game play .

Genocide and torture followed by crocodile tears and protestation when the insane are identified .
BUT
" Don't blame lovely me when it was my neighbour who was being sub-human . Please. I am so nice and innocent "

1714875185329.jpeg

^^^ Democrats

You subhumans are certainly out in full force in this thread.
They are indeed. This site has been encouraging the most vile, false accusations about Jews - thereby encouraging more antisemites to join in with the “fun.”

I wonder if the plan is to drive out Jews off the site the same way they have driven them off college campuses.

Democrats hate Jews even more then they hate white people.
That’s because they despise successful people who have overcome extreme bigotry, time and time again. They’d love us if we were remained in poverty, committing crimes at a high rate.

They are indeed. This site has been encouraging the most vile, false accusations about Jews - thereby encouraging more antisemites to join in with the “fun.”

I wonder if the plan is to drive out Jews off the site the same way they have driven them off college campuses.
what is striking about their rhetoric is that it hasn't changed in centuries

what is striking about their rhetoric is that it hasn't changed in centuries
So true. This latest lie about “genocide” is just another blood libel, but of course 1000x worse.

The Democrat antisemites are trying to convince the citizens that we are worthy of “special treatment.” And now, they are talking about importing even MORE antisemites to hurry along the process.

I worry SO much that it will get together with JoeB and start making little Nazi babies.
Naaaa…..the leftists don’t want to wait until the babies are teens and join in the killing of Jews. That is why they want to import the Jew-hating Palestinians. Then they can fast track them to citizenship, they can vote in more Squad members, and Congress will resemble Nazi Germany where they have special regulations for Jews.

Yet another islamo nazi mindless meme
Also, I would like to have these examples of antisemitism in the Zone 1 Racism forum, where the topic could be discussed without the Jew-haters swooping in, but that’s not being permitted.

Examples of antisemitism have to go in Current Events. They are INTENT on encouraging the antisemites to come out en force.

Naaaa…..the leftists don’t want to wait until the babies are teens and join in the killing of Jews. That is why they want to import the Jew-hating Palestinians. Then they can fast track them to citizenship, they can vote in more Squad members, and Congress will resemble Nazi Germany where they have special regulations for Jews.
the Nuremberg code was lifted From the filth of shariah---but to be really correct ----shariah shit was lifted from the Justinian code aka --canon law

the Nuremberg code was lifted From the filth of shariah---but to be really correct ----shariah shit was lifted from the Justinian code aka --canon law
I hope I’m dead before Shariah becomes law in this country. At the rate the Democrats are going, doesn’t look like it. I’ll be in the Facility for Old Jews, if they don’t euthanize me.

Forum List

Back