Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

If that’s the real question then why your disdain for Jews in particular?

Naw, I'm pretty harsh on Mormons and Catholics, too.

If you’re talking about territorial expansion then you’re talking about Islamic countries or states, not Islam.
I wasn't, the idiot I was talking to was, he apparently thinks there's a jihadi under his bed.

I’m not sure you have it right about that, either.

Well, you'd still be wrong, for reasons I pointed out.

You leave out a bunch of parts in that description.

If Brown had been killed WHILE they were struggling for the gun, you might have a point.

And if he had you would simply persist with the “Shot for jaywalking” narrative. As far as that goes, it wouldn’t have changed a thing.
He was killed after he ran away, stopped because the officer kept shooting at him, put his hands up, was shot six more time.
Wrong.

do you back doing that kind of shit or not?,,,,

There's a great movie I saw in College called "The Battle for Algeirs", a joint Italian/Algerian production. It details the struggle between French colonizers and the Arab population.

There's this one truly great scene in the movie where they capture one of the rebel leaders, and the French Journalists ask him why his men hide bombs in women's baskets.

He replied, "Why do you drop bombs from planes? We'd gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

In isolation, what happened on Oct 7th is terrible. In the context of 70 years of war between the Zionists and Palestinians, not so much.

The problem with that article is that it leaves out key facts, such as the supposed DOJ investigation was handled by the local FBI office, and they just cribbed the DA"s report.
The bigger problem is you did not counter that with sources to back your claim. If you are going to attack an article, at least, come up with a better article.

There's a great movie I saw in College called "The Battle for Algeirs", a joint Italian/Algerian production. It details the struggle between French colonizers and the Arab population.

There's this one truly great scene in the movie where they capture one of the rebel leaders, and the French Journalists ask him why his men hide bombs in women's baskets.

He replied, "Why do you drop bombs from planes? We'd gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

In isolation, what happened on Oct 7th is terrible. In the context of 70 years of war between the Zionists and Palestinians, not so much.
you cant even answer a simple question joe......is because you feel for hamas?....

If Brown had been killed WHILE they were struggling for the gun, you might have a point. He was killed after he ran away, stopped because the officer kept shooting at him, put his hands up, was shot six more time.

If Brown had been killed WHILE they were struggling for the gun, you might have a point. He was killed after he ran away, stopped because the officer kept shooting at him, put his hands up, was shot six more time.
Brown is where he belongs

Except she wasn't a student. She was an Israeli national who felt the need to join a mob confronting the pro-Palestinians students.
She was unarmed and harmless but she wasn't a student and neither was most of the PLO mob that allegedly assaulted her. Does that make a freaking difference?

you cant even answer a simple question joe......is because you feel for hamas?....

I feel for any people who are occupied by an invading group.

Hamas isn't the problem, Zionism is.

She was unarmed and harmless but she wasn't a student and neither was most of the PLO mob that allegedly assaulted her. Does that make a freaking difference?

Well, yea, the way Karen558 made it sound, she was an innocent student just making her way to class when the meanyheads attacked her for being Jewish.

Instead, she was someone who went to a fight and was surprised when a fight broke out.

Since pro Isreal students there were running around yelling about a second Nakba, the Jews here need to just shut up,

I feel for any people who are occupied by an invading group.

Hamas isn't the problem, Zionism is.

Well, yea, the way Karen558 made it sound, she was an innocent student just making her way to class when the meanyheads attacked her for being Jewish.

Instead, she was someone who went to a fight and was surprised when a fight broke out.
do you have a Hamas membership card joe?...you sure are protecting them....

Since pro Isreal students there were running around yelling about a second Nakba, the Jews here need to just shut up,
Jews have free speech. or do you only defend the rights of HAMAS supporters?

Ah, you are new here, so I'll cut you a little slack.

Netanyahu is part of the problem, but the underlying problem is Zionism itself, in that it's a colonial, imperial and racist philosophy that really has no place in our modern world.

Israel has played on the world's sympathy over what happened to Europe's Jewry in WWII, but there's a certain point where that stops being an excuse. Just like we don't give a serial killer a break because his mommy beat him.
How nice of you to cut an Israeli a little slack in a conversation about Israel.

You're repeating Soviet decades-old talking points about Zionism. Are you a communist?

Okay, um... to stipulate your list. Muslims don't like you much either. Not as bad a Christians, who did it with industrial efficiency...

SO...um... moving in right in the middle of them, stealing their land, and hoping you can live in peace with them is.. Kind of stupid.
The majority of Israeli, and before that Palestinian Jews, are of Middle Eastern and North African descent. They've always lived among Muslims.

Prove your assertion about stealing Muslim land, but first please define "Muslim land".

How nice of you to cut an Israeli a little slack in a conversation about Israel.

You're repeating Soviet decades-old talking points about Zionism. Are you a communist?

I don't cut the Zionist Entity any slack,and the day it ends will be as joyful as the end of Apartheid in South Africa... if they don't manage to take down the rest of the world with them.

The majority of Israeli, and before that Palestinian Jews, are of Middle Eastern and North African descent. They've always lived among Muslims.
Then why are all the top Zionist leaders Europeans?

Where is the evidence? Where is the video. I googled this story and nothing came up. Where is the footage? This is why I have the original poster on Ignore. This is out of control gaslighting. 30,000 dead Palestinians what is this supposed to be?

What is the original post trying to prove? Because in the USA Palestinian boy was murdered by a person driven by pro Israel media coverage after October 7. So what exactly is the original poster trying to prove whatever type of anti-Semitism they think occurs in the USA. There is just as much of not more as lap phobia. But if they are trying to connect this to Israel Palestine, that’s total insanity and blatant gaslighting.

Forum List

Back