Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

Why, yes, it's terrible that she was beaten up when she was part of a mob fighting with another mob.

There might be an object lesson here.. Don't pick fights if you aren't willing to get your ass kicked.
You got a Video SHOWING that, or are we just supposed to take this on faith ?

Actually, in the video I saw, she was actively participating in a demonstration, holding up an Israeli flag, when a scuffle broke out.

And of course, she's the victim. Not an active participant in a fight on both sides.

Ok, but was she part of those who were fighting? Was she herself involved in violence?

Germany is doing fine.
Russia is doing okay.

I look at it differently. The Jews have managed to wear out their welcome no matter where they go. At at certain point, you have to say, "It's not us, it's you!"

In any event, Because Germans did bad stuff to the Jews is not an excuse for the Jews to do bad things to Palestinians.
When Gazans voted for Hamas, they lost their right to be free of "bad things"

You got a Video SHOWING that, or are we just supposed to take this on faith ?
Um, watch the video I posted on post #6

She was not a student there.
She and her sister showed up at UCLA to confront pro-Palestinian students.
Her sister dropped her Israeli flag and she was stomped in the scuffle.

There's an object lesson there. Don't go looking for a fight and you won't find one.

Hardly.

The Israelis are in the wrong here, not the Palestinians, who resided there for hundreds of years before the Zionists started taking their land and setting up an Apartheid State.

By the very definition of "Genocide" we imposed on Serbia to get them to turn over Milosevic and other leaders for human rights trials, Netanyahu should be on trial.
but yet you have no comment on what hamas did to start this whole thing killing innocent concert goers and taking hostages....yea you dont make excuses joe....

Why, yes, it's terrible that she was beaten up when she was part of a mob fighting with another mob.

There might be an object lesson here.. Don't pick fights if you aren't willing to get your ass kicked.
The lesson is, just keep clear or protests and just don't take part in any. Simple as that.

Or I just don't blame China for stuff Trump fucked up.

Nor do I think that a fight the Zionists picked with the entire Arab world is really my problem.
"The entire Arab world" is Muslim, and they have been picking fights with Israel and the whole non-Muslim world for 1400 years. Got it now ?

but yet you have no comment on what hamas did to start this whole thing killing innocent concert goers and taking hostages....yea you dont make excuses joe....

The Zionists have been murdering Palestinians for the last 70 years. I just can't get worked up because they bite back once in a while.

Our entire middle east policy is sticking our hands in a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

Don't stick your hand in a hornet's nest. If you know that a hornet's nest is someplace, stay away from it. This isn't complicated.

Or I just don't blame China for stuff Trump fucked up.

Nor do I think that a fight the Zionists picked with the entire Arab world is really my problem.
I don't think any Zionists were participants on the Oct 7 massacre.

"The entire Arab world" is Muslim, and they have been picking fights with Israel and the whole non-Muslim world for 1400 years. Got it now ?
Except... not really. Islam reached more or less it's maximum extent 1200 years ago, and they have been kind of in retreat since. Then they were colonized by Europeans for a while, until they got fed up with being invaded.

Let's be straight with why Israel exists. Isreal exists because the world felt regret over what happened to Europe's Jews in WWII. Okay. Far enough. That was bad. But the Palestinians had nothing to do with that. In fact, a lot of Palestinians fought on the Allied side to defeat the Axis.

The fundamental lie of Israel is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people there. They were forcibly displaced, and are being treated as second class citizens in their own country.

The State of Israel was founded in 1948 and when the region was ruled by the Muslim Ottoman Empire it was a refuge to Jews who were being persecuted in Europe by Christians.

No. What you said does not refute one word of what I said. That's what.
It does. You can't pick fights with Israel for thousands of years when Israel wasn't founded until 1948 and the Ottoman Empire was part of the Muslim world and it gave refuge to jews. Everything you said was stupid and ignorant of history.

Forum List

Back