Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

Sure it was. The UN that you so adore, said so.

So if the UN says I can have your house, I can take your house then? You aren't going to whip out one of those twenty guns you wank off with every night and do something about it?

Palestein is lucky Israel doesn't just nuke them.

Kind of hard to do that, Israel itself would be contaminated with radiation.

You didn't think this through at all, did you?

bullshit joe.....you moved every thing away from hamas in our conversations.....you are avoiding saying anything about hamas...i wonder why?....

Apparently, you don't know that it was Zionist right wingers who helped establish Hamas in order to start a bloody and internal Palestinian civil war.

The Zionist scheme was to establish Hamas to fight the PLO. (1)
In other words, Israels right wing Zionists helped establish Hamas to get Palestinians to fight other Palestinians.
You know, "Divide and conquer"?

Whatever they have done pales in comparison to current and previous Zionist terrorist gangs.
A popular Haganah / Irgun etc atrocity was to bayonet pregnant women in the abdomen so please don't think that militant Zionists, past and present, are any less savage than Hamas members.

I spent time in and around Palestinian refugee camps in Southern Lebanon during the '73 War and after hearing from Nakba survivors, seeing their wounds and looking through their tattered photo albums, I see little difference between Nakba survivors and Holocaust survivors except that Nakba survivors continue to suffer, don't receive $ Billions in reparations and don't have a biased Hollywood to churn out countless Nakba survivor stories.

The primary reason for Hamas' popularity is the egregious double standard that allows Israel to violate international law with not only impunity but reward.

Overall, I spent 10 - 11 months living among the Middle Eastern Muslims and, even as an obvious American, I didn't have a single hostile encounter.
The fact remains that the Muslims don't hate us for who we are. Where there is anti Western hostility, it exists because of what we do to them.

If you don't believe me, go see for yourself.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Created Two of Its Own Worst Enemies—Hamas and Hezbollah"

EXCERPT "Hamas was a militant outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood, a humanitarian group operating in the Gaza Strip since the 1970s. Devoting itself to grass-roots social work in mosques and civic clinics, the Brotherhood abstained from all forms of anti-occupation struggle.

By 1986 the Brotherhood controlled 40 percent of all the mosques and the 7,000-student Islamic University in Gaza. At the time, Israeli authorities saw the Brotherhood as a counterbalance to the secular PLO and contributed to the Brotherhood’s cause through favors and donations to mosques and schools.3 Israeli donations to the Brotherhood were reported to be in the millions of dollars.

When Hamas emerged from the Brotherhood, however, it turned out that Israel had helped create an enemy motived not only by the nationalism of the PLO but by the religious fervor of Islam." CONTINUED

Where is Garland defending the civil rights of Jews?... I guess he is a Nazi too....

i dont feel sympathy for anyone who will kill a bunch of defenseless civilians to get their fucking point across.....and this includes Israel...

I don't in any way condone what Hamas did on 7 October 2023.

According to general opinion, Hamas killed about 1,000 people (civilians and military)

I hope that you will agree that after IDF had killed about 1,000 people, that they had essentially retaliated for those 1,000 (+ , -) killed by Hamas.

Unless someone considers Jewish lives somehow more valuable than non Jewish lives (as per the Talmud), then any killing of over 1,000 (+ , -) Palestinians would be killing "... a bunch of defenseless civilians to get their f.....g point across...."

I imagine that you must strongly oppose the current systematic extermination of 34,000 (+ , -) people who had nothing to do with the events of 7 October 2023.

Please clarify your sentiments on Netanyahu's Gaza genocide.

Thanks,

" Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation"

EXCERPTS "Health workers say they cannot offer life-saving treatment to malnourished Gazans because Israel’s bombardment and siege has crushed the medical system.

UN experts accused Israel of “intentionally starving” Palestinians in Gaza.

The babies of thousands of women “who are due to give birth in the next month in the Gaza Strip are at risk of dying,” the UNICEF State of Palestine Humanitarian Situation report said on Tuesday. At least 5,500 pregnant women “do not have access to prenatal or postnatal check-ups because of bombings and need to flee for safety,” the report said."CONTINUED

I don't in any way condone what Hamas did on 7 October 2023.

According to general opinion, Hamas killed about 1,000 people (civilians and military)

I hope that you will agree that after IDF had killed about 1,000 people, that they had essentially retaliated for those 1,000 (+ , -) killed by Hamas.

Unless someone considers Jewish lives somehow more valuable than non Jewish lives (as per the Talmud), then any killing of over 1,000 (+ , -) Palestinians would be killing "... a bunch of defenseless civilians to get their f.....g point across...."

I imagine that you must strongly oppose the current systematic extermination of 34,000 (+ , -) people who had nothing to do with the events of 7 October 2023.

Please clarify your sentiments on Netanyahu's Gaza genocide.

Thanks,

" Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation"

EXCERPTS "Health workers say they cannot offer life-saving treatment to malnourished Gazans because Israel’s bombardment and siege has crushed the medical system.

UN experts accused Israel of “intentionally starving” Palestinians in Gaza.

The babies of thousands of women “who are due to give birth in the next month in the Gaza Strip are at risk of dying,” the UNICEF State of Palestine Humanitarian Situation report said on Tuesday. At least 5,500 pregnant women “do not have access to prenatal or postnatal check-ups because of bombings and need to flee for safety,” the report said."CONTINUED
You can Blame Iran/Hamas

Woah….has this thread gotten way off topic….the history of Palestinians and Israel belongs in another thread. This topic is about a specific incident in the US, where a Jewish girl was injured in clashing protests.

Review the OP for a refresher and discuss the topic.

You can Blame Iran/Hamas

Why do apologists for Netanyahu's Gaza genocide keep pretending that resistance to Zionist genocide and expansionism began on 7 October 2023 when the fighting really began with the invasion of Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs (Haganah, Irgun, Lehi etc)?

Long before the right wing Israeli government helped create Hamas(1) to fight the PLO and manipulate Palestinians fighting each other, foreign Zionist terrorist gangs destroyed over 500 Palestinian towns and villages while murdering, raping, mutilating and torturing Palestine's native residents.

That's when the fighting started, not on the widely publicized attack of 7 October 2023.

Systematically exterminating Palestine's native residents has been part of Netanyahu's "Mowing the lawn" doctrine for decades.
Have you forgotten about "Operation Cast Lead", "Operation Pillar of Cloud", "Operation Cutting Edge" etc in which most casualties were innocent civilians?

Long before the suspicious but tragic events of 7 October, about half of Israel's Jews supported ethnic cleansing (2) and I'm sure that that percentage is even higher as West Bank Palestinians who had nothing to do with 7 October have repeatedly come under attack from murderous right wing "Settlers" / land thieves. (3)

Both ethical Jews (4) and non Jews (5) around the world condemn Israel's genocidal agenda so how are Iran and Hamas to be blamed for hindering right wing Zionist genocide?

Thanks,

(1). “BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT”

Hamas wants to destroy Israel, right? But as Mehdi Hasan shows in a new video on blowback, Israeli officials admit they helped start the group.

EXCERPT “ Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”CONTINUED

(2). “Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe in ethnic cleansing, survey finds”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

EXCERPT “Almost half of Jewish Israelis believe Arabs should be "expelled or transferred" from Israel, a survey has found." CONTINUED

(3). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

(4). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(5). "The Majority of Americans Now Disapprove of Israel’s Genocide, Polling Finds"

EXCERPT "New polling finds that the majority of the American public now say that they disapprove of Israel’s genocidal siege of Gaza. Approval of the assault has plummeted over the course of a few months as Israel slaughtered at least 33,000 Palestinians and continues its destruction of Gaza with impunity.

According to a Gallup survey conducted last month, 55 percent of Americans say that they disapprove of Israel’s “military action” in Gaza — up from a minority of 45 percent in a November Gallup poll." CONTINUED

Forum List

Back