Jewish girl beaten unconscious by “peaceful protestors” at UCLA

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Hamas exists because Netanyahu enabled them. As long as Hamas held power in Gaza, Bibi could (dishonestly) argue that there was no point in negotiating with the PA if they weren't the only voice of the Palestinians.
As long as the Israelis do not stop and extinguish all of them I do not care, they picked that fight!

As long as the Israelis do not stop and extinguish all of them I do not care, they picked that fight!
Really?

So let's say, hypothetically, that your town was taken over by the Chinese tomorrow, and you found out that it was a dirty deal that Hunter Biden made with them in secret, so no one is coming to help. The Chinese take your nice house and make you live in a shantytown.

Are you saying you'd just shrug and take it up the ass? I'm guessing you wouldn't.

And neither is Hamas.

Or I just don't blame China for stuff Trump fucked up.

Nor do I think that a fight the Zionists picked with the entire Arab world is really my problem.

Look at the track record of every nation on Earth in all of history that tried to destroy or did not support the Jews. It's not a list you'd want to join

If they are able to determine it from the footage - no wonder the antisemites are wearing masks - they should be charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER.

:laugh:

Calm down Snowflake. From the interview she gave in JoeB131 post she went to UCLA even though she isn't a student there to mix it up with protesters and when her sister dropped her flag and she went down to get it she got trampled in the scuffle. That kind of shit happens when you decide to get in the middle of competing protests. You might as well complain you got hit in the mosh pit. Stay your soft ass at home then. :dunno:

Look at the track record of every nation on Earth in all of history that tried to destroy or did not support the Jews. It's not a list you'd want to join
Germany is doing fine.
Russia is doing okay.

I look at it differently. The Jews have managed to wear out their welcome no matter where they go. At at certain point, you have to say, "It's not us, it's you!"

In any event, Because Germans did bad stuff to the Jews is not an excuse for the Jews to do bad things to Palestinians.

Really?

So let's say, hypothetically, that your town was taken over by the Chinese tomorrow, and you found out that it was a dirty deal that Hunter Biden made with them in secret, so no one is coming to help. The Chinese take your nice house and make you live in a shantytown.

Are you saying you'd just shrug and take it up the ass? I'm guessing you wouldn't.

And neither is Hamas.
maybe hamas should be attacking the Israel govt ...not a bunch of kids at a concert....

one thing you do a lot here joe.....make excuses for people you like....
Hardly.

The Israelis are in the wrong here, not the Palestinians, who resided there for hundreds of years before the Zionists started taking their land and setting up an Apartheid State.

By the very definition of "Genocide" we imposed on Serbia to get them to turn over Milosevic and other leaders for human rights trials, Netanyahu should be on trial.

Forum List

Back