Jew Hatred cannot be tolerated in America

Why, you too ignorant to find any yourself? You think Assyrians only captured Jews? lol idiot.
I think you're unable to mention any other ethnicity/race/religion that has been persecuted as regularly as Jews over the past 3000 years.

Assyrians certainly oppressed and captured other victims, but how many of the descendants of those cultures are still being condemned today to the extent of Jews?

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

"It has also been suggested that parts of antisemitism arose from a perception of Jewish people as greedy (as often used in stereotypes of Jews), and this perception has probably evolved in Europe during medieval times where a large portion of money lending was operated by Jews.[283]

"Factors contributing to this situation included that Jews were restricted from other professions,[283] while the Christian Church declared for their followers that money lending constituted immoral 'usury'"

Do you believe the Jews of Israel are behaving greedily when they steal the land of Arabs and murder or imprison any of their victims who dare to complain?

I think you're unable to mention any other ethnicity/race/religion that has been persecuted as regularly as Jews over the past 3000 years.

Assyrians certainly oppressed and captured other victims, but how many of the descendants of those cultures are still being condemned today to the extent of Jews?
Roflmao-----to what EXTANT 3000 year old culture do you allude other
than Jews?

Because they are successful and douchebags, like you, are lazy, jealous sleazebags who steal instead of earn.

That's why.
Jews have been successful at stealing land, homes, businesses, and bank accounts in Palestine since 1948. They are now eying future beachfront condos in Gaza.

Israeli democracy--which was always for the benefit of Jews--has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism.

From 2013:

"Many of Israel’s most enlightened and educated citizens—1 million of them—have left the country.

"Its most courageous human rights campaigners, intellectuals and journalists—Israeli and Palestinian—are subject to constant state surveillance, arbitrary arrests and government-run smear campaigns.

"Its educational system, starting in primary school, has become an indoctrination machine for the military.

"And the greed and corruption of its venal political and economic elite have created vast income disparities, a mirror of the decay within America’s democracy."

IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) there are two kinds of Hamas sympathizers---A) people brought up that way---just about all muslims. B) silly kids and their
elders who are superannuated hippies who are doing the IN thing
There is an old saying...

Do stupid things, bad things are going to happen to you.

The IN thing might end up getting you killed.

Instead of sending the pro-terrorist Hamas supporters to special camps, I would prefer that they all be rounded up, shoved onto planes, flown over Gaza, given parachutes and told that they have two ways they are leaving the plane, without parachutes, or with parachutes on to save them.
Once in Gaza, they can support their Hamas terrorist brothers. The Muslims in those that land will be incorporated into Hamas and the stupid non-Muslims that supported Hamas will be used as shields, as Hamas does with non-combatants and non-Muslims.

Most of the Arab world rejects Hamas. They were Israel's pet project in the 1980s. Muslim and Christian Arabs tried to prevent the founding of Hamas.

well looks like i stirred up a hornests nest...one of the more lively discussions of recent times....reminds me of the old days when such discussions were very common...what happened to this board? I think too many good debaters left.

Irregardless....what jumps out at you on this thread is the Jew haters who know not the history ...neither the history of the Jews nor the history of the muslims.

Irregardless....what jumps out at you on this thread is the Jew haters who know not the history ...neither the history of the Jews nor the history of the muslims.

they absorb the current propaganda put out by militant muslims and help spread it simply because somewhere along the line they learned to hate Jews and America and will side with anyone who propagates such nonsense.

Last edited:
Most of the Arab world rejects Hamas. They were Israel's pet project in the 1980s. Muslim and Christian Arabs tried to prevent the founding of Hamas.
BS ^^^^^^^ reminds me of the islamo nazi propaganda I read in the
anglican town of my childhood-----that included such claims as "da joooos
put hitler into power" and, even better, Hitler---baptized in the Catholic
church --was REALLY A JOOO. That was after the earlier claims that ADOLF was a big hero. The propaganda dated from the mid 1930s thru the mid
1950s then a bad guy and later on back to HERO MUZZIE. It fluctuated

America warns their ally that they do not support their hate plan against Rafah .
Even the planet's greatest bunch of terrorists find Nazi Israel disgusting .

Israel seems to actively push others into their position of having to condemn its own Jewish Nazis .
What is wrong with these insane people led by the Hitler impersonator? ?

Blinky makes the USA's further support the real reason the protests are happening , as well as why our Congress created a way to shut it down

~S~

The UN for starters.
"The Palestine issue was regarded as a test case for the ability of the UN to solve complicated international problems.

"Many feared that its fate would be that of the League of Nations: paralysis and failure.

"(Moshe) Sharett noted that this factor brought some states which had been hesitant, such as France, to support the partition plan.

"During the debates it became clear that the alternative to partition was no solution at all, and they did not want to be accused of responsibility for this situation19"

https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/ONU_louise_fischer.pdf (P. 8/15)

There were 650,000 Jews living in Palestine at this time among 1.2 million Arabs, yet the UN "gave" a majority of the land to Jews.

Imho, the US ignored its own Charter by not calling for free elections in Palestine in 1948.

Wow reading this post…a thread about bigotry not being tolerated in american really brought out the demklan…

Y’all have really been empowered by Joey Xiden’s admin

lol it's more than stupid to keep posting obvious lies; not that your peer group cares about facts, but others might.
Where do find your "facts?"
345px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Arab state was to have a territory of 11,100 square kilometres or 42%, the Jewish state a territory of 14,100 square kilometres or 56%, while the remaining 2%—comprising the cities of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the adjoning area—would become an international zone."

600,000 Jews.
1,200,000 Arabs.
Can you manage that math, MAGA?

Where do find your "facts?"
345px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Arab state was to have a territory of 11,100 square kilometres or 42%, the Jewish state a territory of 14,100 square kilometres or 56%, while the remaining 2%—comprising the cities of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the adjoning area—would become an international zone."

600,000 Jews.
1,200,000 Arabs.
Can you manage that math, MAGA?
Then when Egypt attacked Israel after the agreement, Israel the winners took more land to provide a bigger buffer against lying Arabs. Back when Arabfat was in power, Israel offered peace with a two state option, and Arabfat said no. You cant make peace with Demons who will strap bombs to women and children and march them into crowed shopping areas and blow up everyone.

Forum List

Back