Jew Hatred cannot be tolerated in America

Forbes called Soros the "most generous giver" (in terms of percentage of net worth). He is a resident of New York. Born in Budapest to a non-observant Jewish family, Soros survived the Nazi occupation of Hungary and moved to the United Kingdom in 1947.
what is your point?

Hungary was, unfortunately, very adaptable to Nazi influence and even in his early childhood, his family identified as very
assimilated. He was---virtually brought up to adapt to the
prevailing ethos of the times---which in Hungary in the 1940s
meant NAZI.
I have Surada on ignore, but if you are talking about Soros - my guess - I heard an interview with him where he said he “grew up in an antisemitic family.”

There's no excuse for Americans to protest. This is Israel's problem.
what is "this" in your assertion, ie what is "this" which is
Israel's problem?
I have Surada on ignore, but if you are talking about Soros - my guess - I heard an interview with him where he said he “grew up in an antisemitic family.”
yes---his family rejected Jewish identity----for all practical purposes he is not jewish. He did seem to identify with the
Nazi invaders which was not at all unusual for Hungarian Catholics--not that he was Catholic as far as I know. Many Polish Catholics exhibited a similar phenomenon as did Austrians

I cannot tolerate hatred upon Jews.

It's actually a long list, but they're definitely on there, close to the top.

That was because when Georgie was young, he was a Nazi Jew, that helped clean up the concentration camps of dead family members.

what is "this" in your assertion, ie what is "this" which is
Israel's problem?

yes---his family rejected Jewish identity----for all practical purposes he is not jewish. He did seem to identify with the
Nazi invaders which was not at all unusual for Hungarian Catholics--not that he was Catholic as far as I know. Many Polish Catholics exhibited a similar phenomenon as did Austrians

You should be ashamed of your lies. Is that permissable for Mormons?

what is your point?

Fact check: Social media users falsely link George Soros and the Nazis
Hannah Hudnall
USA TODAY

The claim: George Soros collaborated with the Nazis
Social media users are once again spreading false claims about billionaire George Soros.

"Isn't it weird how the Left keeps calling Trump a 'Nazi,' when the only person on today's political scene who actually COLLABORATED WITH REAL LIVE NAZIS is the Left's Sugar Daddy, billionaire George Soros?" reads a Nov. 6 Instagram post. It features a picture of Soros.

Follow us on Facebook! Like our page to get updates throughout the day on our latest debunks

The post garnered more than 200 likes in one day. Similar iterations have been shared on Instagram and Facebook.

The claim is false. Soros and his family, who are Jewish, escaped persecution during the Holocaust by using false identity papers. There is no evidence Soros aided the Nazi regime, which ended when he was 14.

USA TODAY reached out to the user who shared the post for comment.

The claim is false. Soros and his family, who are Jewish, escaped persecution during the Holocaust by using false identity papers. There is no evidence Soros aided the Nazi regime, which ended when he was 14.

USA TODAY reached out to the user who shared the post for comment.

Soros did not aid the Nazis
USA TODAY previously debunked the claim that Soros was a Nazi in a separate fact-check.

Soros founded the Open Society Foundation in 1993 to help fund democratic and human rights groups around the world. Laura Silber, a spokesperson for the foundation, told USA TODAY via email that the claim he aided Nazis is "100% false."

Soros was born in Hungary in 1930 and survived the Holocaust, in which over 500,000 Jewish Hungarians were killed, according to the biography published on the billionaire's website. His family survived by acquiring false identity papers, which concealed their backgrounds, the biography says.

Soros was 13 years old when the Nazis occupied Hungary. During this time, he was sent to live with a "phony godfather" who at one point took him along to take inventory of a Jewish person's house, but Soros was not involved with confiscating their goods, The Washington Post reports. He was also sent to run errands at the Judenrat, a Jewish council forced to obey the Nazis' orders, but he didn't round up any Jewish people.

Constitutional threats? Name a few, as my memory is a little fuzzy, not like the brainless one you voted for.
Free speech, remember that one?
1715253307581.jpeg

https://www.congress.gov/118/bills/hr6090/BILLS-118hr6090eh.pdf

Oh you mean, where the Marxists/Demofascists were censoring information about how the Kung Flu came from China, or that if you dared not to wear a mask, that would spread the virus, that Free Speech?
Or, what about Trump’s free speech to say he thinks the election was stolen?

Dems: Trump said the election was stolen!
- Charge him! Throw him in prison!!

Also Dems: Pro-HAMAS protestors are yelling to Jews that they should go back to Poland! Back to the ovens!
- Free speech

Jews have never done anything to me. As for Israel? I doubt there's a nation on earth that is squeaky clean. The US included. They have a right to exist
I agree they have a right to a homeland, but I think the way it was done in 1948 (Balfour?) was questionable because it basically did away with the Palestinians. Do I have a better solution? No.

The trouble is they have proven over time that that do not play well with others. They are belligerent in every way as a state.

Oh you mean, where the Marxists/Demofascists were censoring information about how the Kung Flu came from China, or that if you dared not to wear a mask, that would spread the virus, that Free Speech?
Not exactly, MAGA.
I mean falsely equating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism.
Is this something you support?

ACLU Condemns House Passage of Dangerous Bill That Would Chill Free Speech | American Civil Liberties Union

"WASHINGTON — The American Civil Liberties Union strongly condemns the House of Representatives for passing H.R. 6090, the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which threatens to censor political speech critical of Israel on college campuses under the guise of addressing antisemitism.

"'The House’s approval of this misguided and harmful bill is a direct attack on the First Amendment...'"

Trump brainstormed that the medical community might inject disinfectant or introduce light internally. In my community we lost several seniors early on, but once we observed social distancing, hand washing and masks, we had no other losses.

Forum List

Back