Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ This guy has bought Every Single Talking Point Islam had to dish about the Arabs being the indigenous to the Land of Israel. Clearly he has NEVER been to Gaza, and will never go there, or he would enjoy seeing all the wealth and luxury Hamas and others have been enjoying for the past 19 years. Or, he is lying through his teeth and know that every word is a lie. Britain, beware !!!! ]

So he was probably murdered and this is ok.
So, he was a Hamas member and died after fighting IDF and being wounded. There were too many Hamas fighters at that hospital in disguise as doctors, nurses and staff.

He is happy. He is with Allah. Fighting the Jews. Be happy for him.

On October 7, Palestinian terrorists attacked her home in Kibbutz Be’eri and set it on fire. It took weeks for officials to sift through the ashes and identify her remains.

The terrorists who run Gaza don't want peace. They want to destroy Israel and the Jews. Do not for one moment forget how this war started.

I'm an Iranian woman and have lived under the Islamic Republic for 20,5 years. I moved to Germany because I thought the values I considered important would be respected in "free" Western countries.

People cannot even imagine how triggering it is for us to see the unholy unity of islamists and radical leftists. This is the very phenomena that changed the history of my country for the worse. I am beyond disgusted and disturbed

.To the women standing behind literal terrorists and islamists saying prayers at universities: You don't even know what you're getting yourself into. None of you have read the "Al Nisa" surah, where it is clearly stated that men literally own you and have the right to hit you if you refuse to have sex with them:"

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)."

What you are standing up for today is anything but being "woke" and progressive. You should have the right to protest and stand up for causes that are important to you. But fighting Jewish students, attacking them, not understanding the fact that the hostages have to be brought back home and no peace can exist before that happens is outright wrong. People who truly advocate about and fight for human rights are NOT selective with the causes they care about. Caring about human rights is one thing, standing up behind Islamists, waving Hezbollah and Hamas flags and saying slogans that are against Jews and outright radical are not it.

Forum List

Back