Is There A New Trend Of Women Jogging In Their Underwear?

The problem, is I am not there to see it. I would not approve of nude jogging, even by women, as kids do not need to see that sort of thing. But, girls jogging in their underwear and sports bras, I would watch. Some things, you just don't get too old to appreciate.

I guess that it's a guy thing. 😆

Ricki actually as I just looked it up but that's a coincidence for you as Nikki and Ricki lol btw I also don't believe that you have to be skinny to be beautiful as I think that Nikki's gorgeous both inside and out but she already knows that she doesn't have the perfect body so she doesn't dress like it.
I've had a few GFs who were "big", though they still had waists....Nothing wrong with that.

But all of them also knew how to dress themselves, which -after the gross obesity- is really my beef today.

I've had a few GFs who were "big", though they still had waists....Nothing wrong with that.

But all of them also knew how to dress themselves, which -after the gross obesity- is really my beef today.

Same and although I'm currently trying to lose some weight I'm a bigger (not to the point of obese by any means though) girl/woman myself as I'll be the first to admit that I don't have a perfect body but you wouldn't catch me dead in skinny jeans or Spandex or anything of the sort. It would be really uncomfortable for me anyways if it's WAY too small for me.

I saw this today when I was riding my bike. These women had nothing but sports bras on and pajama shorts. I don't get it. I was having a conversation with somebody about it earlier and it seems like it's been going on for quite some time now but I must have missed it. :confused:

Don't care about that. I thought you meant women jogging in their panties.

don't grab.jpg

Well I know that it's usually what's on the inside that counts (as I was only laughing at that one chubby girl because she looked so much like Tracy 🤣 ) but dressing like you're super skinny when you're overweight is a problem.

That must be from the old Hairspray as I only saw the one with John Travolta and Nikki something.

In that picture yes I was.

Hell i'm also not a fan of really skinny women either. Need some boobs, and I don't want to feel the need to offer you a sandwich every time I see ya.

Hell i'm also not a fan of really skinny women either. Need some boobs, and I don't want to feel the need to offer you a sandwich every time I see ya.

Same, but I'm pretty flat chested and it use to upset me until I realized that I don't have to feel like a garbage truck every time I'm get from point A to point B and I don't have to have a wide load sign attached to me.

Same, but I'm pretty flat chested and it use to upset me until I realized that I don't have to feel like a garbage truck every time I'm get from point A to point B and I don't have to have a wide load sign attached to me.

It's a matter of opinion. to me the current "hot girl" is between sweeny and Da'darrio.

That's my type.

of course way the fuck out of my league, but type.

Guys! Guys! Forget your manly urges for one second and realize that this about the fact that there are half naked women literally running around IN PUBLIC and you don't find that a problem?

We never hear women complaining about half naked men running and working out in public ....

Guys! Guys! Forget your manly urges for one second and realize that this about the fact that there are half naked women literally running around IN PUBLIC and you don't find that a problem?

Why would it be a problem?

Do you complain when men run without their shirts?

Dangerous

Could lead to distracted drivers getting into accidents like in that Seinfeld episode

We never hear women complaining about half naked men running and working out in public ....

Okay, I'll admit that some of those men are attractive (as eye candy only since I'm seeing somebody right now) but some of them are too chunky for me even if I was looking.

Forum List

Back