Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

Let me chime in-----------> it was reported years ago that they created a pill, or some other method for birth control for men. They REFUSED to bring it to market, because while I am NOT anti female, big pharma and the government concluded that----------->if MALES had that power, then our already low repopulation was screwed.

We all have to understand how both..........most of the male, and female thought processes work.

Now, before every female on this board starts screaming at me, understand that I am not speaking about you; but rather what has gone on with MOST of female humans, for the last 150 years. Look it up!

Point is----------->who wants the most sex? Can scientists/government, allow them to basically say...........no kids?

The answer is a resounding NO! And I am convinced they have been doing this for years.

Men have been made EQUAL in family court, or so they say, lol. In other words, no difference between men, and women.

If you believe that nonsense, I have some swampland I will sell you; cheap, lol.

Fact is.........women are more evil then men when unleashed, or when they unleash themselves. A woman can screw you over, drag it out to make you pay, and decide if she is pregnant, if your income is enough to keep her afloat with the child.

For those women who see what I have said and cringe, let me be 100% honest............MEN are dumb as a box of rocks........or at least most of them.

If it were me telling young men how to handle all of this.............and I bet their mothers would concur--------------->get married after 5 years, lol. This means if you get tired of each other, by that time, you are DONE!

But you see gentlemen----------->women have a SMALLER time line. They need to reproduce quicker than you do!

My suggestion is...........just like they say..........if you LOVE me.............well then, wait for me to want to reproduce, and watch 85% of the women, head for the hills.........which is NOT a bad thing, except for them-)
I believe that marriage makes society better and stronger. However the risk involved for a man these days. I can not in clear conscience advise a young man to do it. The court does not give a man a fair shake in divorce. It is better than in the 80s and 90s but not much. What little gains in fairness the court has given is more than erased by the advanced knowledge women have obtained in gaming the system. My ex was able to draw out the divorce for a little over fours. During this time she lived in the home I built while I paid for it. I literally lived in a camper. For those four years I saw my children maybe 5 times. Now I have almost recovered by the grace of God I has a couple of financial good fortunes. The first being my replacement was religious and basically demanded they marry freeing me of alimony. The other I will not describe. I thank this man even though I have never met him. I do however feel sorry for him as I am sure he will soon find out what he is in for in the long haul. I wish him luck.

The individual who has sole decision as to if the offspring lives or dies must take full responsibility for that decision.
nope, it takes two as I already educated you on. Again, you fail the course. wow.

In my opinion, if both agree to have a child, both should pay to support it, BUT if only one potential parent insists on having a child, only he or she should have to support it.
so american tax payers foot the bill because the guy that impregnates says, uh, I'm not helping. Sorry dick, you used yours and now this is the result of your sex drive. oops!!! pay up fkers.

So, teach, how many men do you know who have physically aborted their offspring in their womb?

Seek help.
I'm sure there have been plenty, killing baby and woman at the same time. Look it up on the internet.

In my opinion, if both agree to have a child, both should pay to support it, BUT if only one potential parent insists on having a child, only he or she should have to support it.
Sounds fair to me.
so american tax payers foot the bill because the guy that impregnates says, uh, I'm not helping. Sorry dick, you used yours and now this is the result of your sex drive. oops!!! pay up fkers.
What part of the man from Arizona's reply did you pretend not to read?

I'm not married but any woman I do marry will need to be pro-life.

I'm sure there have been plenty, killing baby and woman at the same time. Look it up on the internet.

You know men with wombs??????

Amazing!

If a man knows or proves he's the father then he certainly does have rights.
Not really. Once a woman is pregnant, a man loses his reproductive freedom. She can either deny him fatherhood or force it on him, obligating him financially, and there's NOTHING he can legally do about it.

Not really. Once a woman is pregnant, a man loses his reproductive freedom. She can either deny him fatherhood or force it on him, obligating him financially, and there's NOTHING he can legally do about it.
This is wrong.

I once had a woman accuse me of getting her pregnant despite the fact I wore a condom during sex.

I once had a woman accuse me of getting her pregnant despite the fact I wore a condom during sex.
Today, we have DNA tests that can let a guy off the hook if he didn't father the child. Even condoms aren't 100%, you know.

Today, we have DNA tests that can let a guy off the hook if he didn't father the child. Even condoms aren't 100%, you know.
Fortunately the woman changed her story and admitted I wasn't to blame.

Forum List

Back