Is anti semite still an insult ?

Watered down to a point where I believe it's like calling people nasty. It's been thrown around without regard for norms, rules, context...
Well .....
It shows a massive disrespect to the people who gemuinely suffered.
I hope you are talking about the Palestinians, Tommy, because those are the Semites who are gemuinely suffering as we speak. And please do not tell me you mean someone else otherwise your OP premise isn't showing.

Nobody seems to be able to answer my question.

How do I critique Israeli policy without being called anti semitic ?
Unfortunately, Mr. Tommy..........you don't.

If you aren't part of the lunatic left or part of their oligarchy overlords and puppeteers........YOU are the bad one and get called names.

"Anti" means you are AGAINST something or don't like something to the extent of verbally acknowledging it.
"Semite" means a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

So, in fact......."anti-Semite" means you don't like someone because of the language they spoke/speak.

That doesn't make you racist. It makes you someone that doesn't care for the language.

Of course..........I like to be as literal as possible, because if you're literal as possible, then it's difficult for the lunatic left to defend themselves against logic, reason, and using words as they are actually meant to be.

Forum List

Back