Is anti semite still an insult ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes I was advised to post this thread here after someone locked the thread on clean debate.

It used to be a huge slur that put the target on a par with Hitler.

But now it seems to aimed at anybody who has a problem with Israeli policy.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

Or has hatred of jews grown so much of late ?

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?
These kids are your next leaders.

To cut to my final point. How does someone post Israeli policy without being described as an anti semite, ?
Is there a form of words that can be used ? Or are Israeli actions above criticism. ?

That doesnt seem to be the case for any other country.

Yes I was advised to post this thread here after someone locked the thread on clean debate.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?

To cut to my final point. How does someone post Israeli policy without being described as an anti semite, ?
Is there a form of words that can be used ? Or are Israeli actions above criticism. ?

More of a fact than slur

Nobody seems to be able to answer my question.

How do I critique Israeli policy without being called anti semitic ?

Why are you so concerned about a 5 mile wide strip of sand in a world with 25 conflicts in progress?

Oh yeah.

Jews involved.

You can do your criticism without being labeled an anti-semite, if you don´t stand with the folks that target Jews. Slogans like "Send the Jews back to Poland" that have been chanted at the ESC are absolute anti-semitic whether you ignore them or not.

Is anti semite still an insult ?​

Let us put some perspective on your question and I think you'll appreciate it :cool::

Thousands of years of pent up hatred .

It started when they monopolised all the sea trading routes as Phoenicians .
And then got exponentially worse when the Khazarians deliberately became Faux Jews for reasons of expediency .

They don't help themselves by their simple Cult idea of being The Chosen Ones .
So laughably absurd that their ignorance is seen as arrogance and assumed superiority .

And nearly everybody enjoys terrorists and bullies being stopped -- as they now are .
Fancy running an APARTHEID STATE AND PRACTISING ETHNIC CLEANSING AND THEN BLEATING BECAUSE YOU ARE DETESTED .

It's going the way of the term racist.

..... They don't help themselves by their simple Cult idea of being The Chosen Ones .
It's a misconception but your point is taken loud and clear and it burns deeply as the rest of your response proves .......
..... So laughably absurd that their ignorance is seen as arrogance and assumed superiority .
Indeed it is.
And nearly everybody enjoys terrorists and bullies being stopped -- as they now are .
Count me in.
Fancy running an APARTHEID STATE AND PRACTISING ETHNIC CLEANSING AND THEN BLEATING BECAUSE YOU ARE DETESTED .
Very little of what they are suffering is not their own fault, although the UN is to blame for turning a blind eye, spoiling, and pampering them.

Forum List

Back