In honor of Jewish Heritage month

I can't accept God exists and then try to find evidence confirming that premise. As I see it, that would be putting the cart before the horse.
Trust me
Leftist types of Jews are by far the biggest POS on Earth!!

They have destroyed the country

In science you create a theory to explain the evidence, not the other way around. I prefer the scientific method.
You observe nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions about nature. But please do share with me your scientific method for discovering God. I'm all ears.

Last edited:
You observe nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions about nature. But please do share with me your scientific method for discovering God. I'm all ears.
First you amass all the evidence for events or forces that can't be explained by nature. Then you postulate theories to explain them. Since the evidence amounts to the unknown of the pre-big bang, a supernatural creator could be one theory among many. Alas, the theory of a creator tell us little about the creator so we have gained little.

First you amass all the evidence for events or forces that can't be explained by nature. Then you postulate theories to explain them. Since the evidence amounts to the unknown of the pre-big bang, a supernatural creator could be one theory among many. Alas, the theory of a creator tell us little about the creator so we have gained little.
Was there something which existed before this universe that brought about this universe? Because if you believe there were God is as good of an explanation as any.

What God created tells us quite a lot about God.

Forum List

Back