What's new

Illegals Occupy MI Capital Demanding Drivers Licenses

I work on jobs full of illegals. They will tell you they vote.

They leave come back with new names SSNs. Its a Racket. They 10s of thousands for the ids.

E Verify doesnt catch the ones with quality Stolen ids. But to my AMAZEMENT it got 10 couple of weeks ago.

They need to find a better Coyote

The need the licenses to drive the cars they steal.

True story. IDGAF if you believe me or not. Ive seen it and Im working around it.

You simply arent that important to me CLOWN
Since millions are doing it as you claim should be pretty easy for you to provide evidence of it.

Strange how you guys can never seem to do that despite this so very common occurrence.

Since millions are doing it as you claim should be pretty easy for you to provide evidence of it.

Strange how you guys can never seem to do that despite this so very common occurrence.
I provuded articals on how they fake the I 9 forms to wirk.

Now if you are too stupid to think they cant vote after this then that is a personal problem.

And as already stated IDGAF if you believe it or not.

I provuded articals on how they fake the I 9 forms to wirk.

Now if you are too stupid to think they cant vote after this then that is a personal problem.

And as already stated IDGAF if you believe it or not.

The only way job forms can be faked is if the government entities allow it. And they allow it because that is what business wants.

The only way job forms can be faked is if the government entities allow it. And they allow it because that is what business wants.
No shit Sherlock. IRS admits they dont care and companies dont either if they get the job done.

I call BS

Go ahead. As noted, provide anything legit. Anything. Even one actual instance.

Trump brought a lawsuit and then forgot to provide any evidence. You are doing the same.

Go ahead. As noted, provide anything legit. Anything. Even one actual instance.

Trump brought a lawsuit and then forgot to provide any evidence. You are doing the same.
True the vote. Guess you missed that Saga??

Stacey Abrams Sister ruled not to change voter rolls of people who no longer lived in the State.

Clear case where the judge should have reclused.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom