Illegals Occupy MI Capital Demanding Drivers Licenses

So if the citizens of the nation, don't allow them legal paper work to drive or work, it makes things more difficult for global corporations.

. . and if it makes their life difficult? Oh well. Don't come then.

Now Stahp it making excuses for the fascists.

Excuses? I'm simply stating facts.

And then simping for laws the enable this garbage. :rolleyes:

We aren't going to stop them so it's best to make sure they are safer on the streets.

No, we need to make sure when they are caught here breaking the law, they are hauled before a judge and deported.

Again, that does not happen, you know it doesn't happen and know it's not going to happen.

We aren't going to stop them so it's best to make sure they are safer on the streets.

It is impossible to make sure they are safer on the streets. You are opening up Pandora's box by claiming. . "We can't stop them." :rolleyes:

If we need to resort to the tactics of Stalin's Soviet Union, Mao's cultural revolution, or Hitler's Third Reich, and make concentration camps or starting to shooting people invading and coming in illegally, well, then I guess that is what we'll eventually have to do.

We will either have a nation, or no nation, there isn't any in between on this. Just because folks have been comfortable NOT doing a damn thing and letting oligarchs destroy the nation, does not mean it HAS to be this way.

You are making an unqualified, and unsubstantiated statement with. . . "we aren't going to stop them." Eventually, folks will do it with out the government if they have to. And when government forces come to stop them, we will see where they stand.

. . . even folks on the left are getting tired of this shit. You have to be blind, dumb or not paying attention if you don't see it.

Again, that does not happen, you know it doesn't happen and know it's not going to happen.

I noticed a day or two ago, no one had started a thread on this. . . I was, quite frankly, surprised. Just because it is not happening yet, does not mean it isn't going to happen.

Last time Trump talked about it, or it made news, was last year;

But it is in the news again.

Trump explains his militaristic plan to deport 15-20 million people​

Published 5:10 PM EDT, Wed May 1, 2024

Trump says he’d use police, National Guard and possibly the military to expel immigrants​

April 30, 2024 3:21 pm​

We aren't going to stop them
iu

It is impossible to make sure they are safer on the streets. You are opening up Pandora's box by claiming. . "We can't stop them." :rolleyes:

Since you totally misrepresented what I said (on purpose) I ignored the rest of what you posted.

As far as they know.....but people that immigrated here legally are a different animal.

Illegals already proved they like breaking the law.
Kind of kills your point about non-citizens having Drivers Licenses and being able to vote

Copy-cat protests are sprouting up everywhere, and now illegals are demanding the state of Michigan give them driver's licenses (so they can vote).

I'd cuff em and send them on a long bus to the border.

But apparently Michigan is pushing a bill thru that does exactly this:

Your country - middle class blue and white collar workers - has been stolen from you by your 'leaders' -- and there is nothing you can do about it.

Since you totally misrepresented what I said (on purpose) I ignored the rest of what you posted.
No, YOU are misrepresenting yoar own position.

You admit that our own politicians are representatives in a fascistic relationship to global corporations, and are captured by the oligarchs that run things. . . you admit you aren't naive to what the hell is going on. . .

. . . and then in the next breath, say you support those same criminals in what their final agenda is.

This is classical Hegelian Dialectics. You are either being dishonest with the forum, or yourself. You damn well know what is going on, and are fully in support of it, though claim not to be.

Next, you will be in support of CBDCs, Social Credit Tracking, and everything else on the globalist wish list.

Hell, why not just get rid of all national sovereignty and have a global government, right? Who the hell even needs civil rights and civil liberties. . . let's just have full on global technocratic communism.

That is, after all, the final synthesis of where giving illegals all the rights but voting leads. . . global citizenship. duh. :rolleyes:

8oxq1u.jpg

"Iku"? Where are you going?
If you must know I am heading to my parents grave site to do some landscaping and other things.
No more personal questions, ever.

Last edited:
Kind of kills your point about non-citizens having Drivers Licenses and being able to vote
Only if you're ignorant.

Most immigrants believe America held promise for a better future, and they wanted to be part of it. They came here for the right reasons.

Illegals tend to like bending the rules and stealing from their neighbors, and most of them didn't come here for the right reasons.

There is absolutely nothing in there to support your "so they can vote" nonsense. You bring up a topic worth decent discussion and then you have to inject your bullshit conspiracy theories into it.

I agree, that would be the proper response, in my opinion, but you're never going to get that from Gretchen Whitmer. In fact, I doubt you would get that from any Republican governor except maybe Ron DeSantis because he doesn't seem to give a fuck.
They get stolen ids and SSNs and fill out I-9 forms by the millions

But NOOOOO they dont votem LMAO

Which is why none of you can ever come up with any substantial evidence of it happening.

Where?
I work on jobs full of illegals. They will tell you they vote.

They leave come back with new names SSNs. Its a Racket. They 10s of thousands for the ids.

E Verify doesnt catch the ones with quality Stolen ids. But to my AMAZEMENT it got 10 couple of weeks ago.

They need to find a better Coyote

Got news for you folks. They work hard on these jobs. Have good tools and outwork our kids whonl have turned into pussies.

I always go where da hell are they?

Forum List

Back