If you got the shot but also got COVID, why arent you frustrated for being lied to?

Are you talking about the shot that so many on the right are calling poison and ineffective?

I don't know what drugs you are on, but no one says that since Trump took office and you liars took credit for what he did.

You are upset though, Karen. I'm so sorry for you. There there ...

:itsok::itsok:

Instead of ranting about liar liar liar how about to point to something specific I’ve lied about and we can go from there….

You lie constantly giving Biden credit for things he didn't do and depriving Trump of credit for what he did. Supporting liars like you do unconditionally is being a liar, Karen.

There there

:itsok::itsok::itsok:

Right, the subject is lying about the COVID shot and that's what I'm talking about. Sleepy Joe lied his FUCKING ASS OFF. Starting with taking credit for it when it was obviously Trump.

There there, girlfriend, there there

Can you give an example of a “taking credit” lie that Biden told? Post a quote or something so I know what you’re talking about

I don't know what drugs you are on, but no one says that since Trump took office and you liars took credit for what he did.

You are upset though, Karen. I'm so sorry for you. There there ...

There are countless anti vax threads on this board alone and the vast majority of posters propagating the anti vax narrative are trumpers. Yes the irony is thick but it’s there none the less

You lie constantly giving Biden credit for things he didn't do and depriving Trump of credit for what he did. Supporting liars like you do unconditionally is being a liar, Karen.

There there

:itsok::itsok::itsok:
Can you give an example of what you’re talking about?

Can you give an example of a “taking credit” lie that Biden told? Post a quote or something so I know what you’re talking about

You need a quote of Biden taking credit for the vaccine? No wonder I mostly ignore you as a waste of time. Damn I called that

You need a quote of Biden taking credit for the vaccine? No wonder I mostly ignore you as a waste of time. Damn I called that
Yes, that would be wonderful to see a quote so I know what exactly you’re referring to. Thanks

Excellent. Please do

I don't waste my time, and finding things for you is a waste of time. Which is why I usually have you on ignore. Not so much that you're offensive so much as we keep engaging in these stupid, useless discussions. I'm not finding something for you that is available all over if you look instead of pretending you haven't seen it many times

I don't waste my time, and finding things for you is a waste of time. Which is why I usually have you on ignore. Not so much that you're offensive so much as we keep engaging in these stupid, useless discussions. I'm not finding something for you that is available all over if you look instead of pretending you haven't seen it many times
Asking you for facts and examples isn’t useless unless you’re talking out of your ass. If you can back up the things you say then do so and take the conversation to a higher level

Asking you for facts and examples isn’t useless unless you’re talking out of your ass. If you can back up the things you say then do so and take the conversation to a higher level

I've tried that before, there is no "higher level." You're just a nasty little man, which is why you spend most of your time on my ignore list. Go fuck yourself

I've tried that before, there is no "higher level." You're just a nasty little man, which is why you spend most of your time on my ignore list. Go fuck yourself
Read your last post then perhaps reconsider who the nasty one is. I challenge you to show any post I’ve ever made where I’ve spoken to you in such a way.

Read your last post then perhaps reconsider who the nasty one is. I challenge you to show any post I’ve ever made where I’ve spoken to you in such a way.

Meh.

If you are serious, I will be. I have no such choice with you

Meh.

If you are serious, I will be. I have no such choice with you
What does that mean? I simply ask you questions and challenge you to back up your statements. You, as evidenced by this conversation, resort to emotional name calling and insults.

Last edited:
Joe Biden said if you get the experimental gene therapy shot, you will not get COVID.

Why is this lie accepted?

Its verifiable.
It’s not accepted nor was it told. In the next breath he explained that the shot would either prevent your from getting it or reduce symptoms. Yall like to lie and pretend he made some grand promise that the shots had a 100% efficacy which nobody ever claimed

Because for a lot of people the only thing that matters is to be on a specific side of an argument. Even if you're wrong, even if you're lied to, even if you're worse off, even if it costs you more money, even if you lose freedoms, even if your country suffers all that matters is that you're on a side.

Forum List

Back