I Laugh Hard at Those Who Say Biden Snookered Trump into a Bad Debate Deal.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. Trump could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me

His own arrogance and hubris are what did Trump in here. He thought Biden wouldn't agree to get the debates out of the way before the conventions.
Art of the Deal tried to bluff here...and he got called. No audience. No chance to riff. He's knows he's toast. So now, he's trying every which way he can think of to justify backing out.

His own arrogance and hubris are what did Trump in here. He thought Biden wouldn't agree to get the debates out of the way before the conventions.
Art of the Deal tried to bluff here...and he got called. No audience. No chance to riff. He's knows he's toast. So now, he's trying every which way he can think of to justify backing out.
Prove Trump is trying to back out.

There's no evidence he wants out of debates, but he will make sure it suits him. Again, all he has to do is say he never agreed to Biden's demands.

Is Joe going to have a drug test just before the debate?

1716041304595.png

What nonsense.

Even with a giant teleprompter, “end of sentence repeat line”, Biden can’t complete a coherent sentence.

Biden had another “Biden Episode” when he was off leash and agreed to debate Trump. The politburo mouthpieces couldn’t accept the humiliation of backtracking so they agreed with the host of conditions intended to limit the damage to the senile geriatric patient.

What nonsense.

Even with a giant teleprompter, “end of sentence repeat line”, Biden can’t complete a coherent sentence.

Biden had another “Biden Episode” when he was off leash and agreed to debate Trump. The politburo mouthpieces couldn’t accept the humiliation of backtracking so they agreed with the host of conditions intended to limit the damage to the senile geriatric patient.
Honestly, I couldn't give one tiny shit about your perception of Biden's ability to complete a sentence. If that's the case, then your man just got bamboozled by someone you perceive as in "cognitive decline". I have a small newsflash for you. Biden will soundly beat Trump in the debate..assuming Trump even shows up. Trump agreed to the terms of the debates. Now...he is THE ONLY ONE I hear making a fuss about it. Because he knows he's screwed. :)

It is Biden who is bluffing.

I don't see any debate happening where Biden and Trump are on the same stage. Not unless the rules are so absurd that it becomes a debate in name only. He will try to make it some form of non-interactive, back and forth speech making, with Trump physically controlled by the Democrat Media moderators, in some kind of isolation booth.

Team Biden cannot allow a "crowd" formerly known as an audience.

1716042168474.png

Because he'd get heckling from both pro-Israel and pro-Hamas Democrats. He really should not allow media, either. They are finally wising up to him, and may not go full-on TDS the whole show, when they have a chance to question Biden on policies that are damaging their viewers' lives without Biden's handlers physically dragging him away,.

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

That’s why he owes the woman he tried to rape $400M…because he’s a master negotiator?

It is Biden who is bluffing.

I don't see any debate happening where Biden and Trump are on the same stage. Not unless the rules are so absurd that it becomes a debate in name only. He will try to make it some form of non-interactive, back and forth speech making, with Trump physically controlled by the Democrat Media moderators, in some kind of isolation booth.

Team Biden cannot allow a "crowd" formerly known as an audience.

View attachment 948515

Because he'd get heckling from both pro-Israel and pro-Hamas Democrats. He really should not allow media, either. They are finally wising up to him, and may not go full-on TDS the whole show, when they have a chance to question Biden on policies that are damaging their viewers' lives without Biden's handlers physically dragging him away,.
Biden agreed to the rules. I haven't seen him make one comment about the debates. I've heard nothing but an endless stream of chatter from Trump and his supporters spouting nonsense.

He's scared. I get it. He should be. He's in over his head and he knows he's gonna get his ass handed to him.

That a former president has accused the current president of having to be jacked up on drugs during events, is incredible. Trump is just saying out loud what we all have been thinking. Joe acts high as a kite during major events.
It reflects zero thought on your part. It’s a conspiracy theory. All you guys do is trade in them. When the blob has oozed off the national stage, it’s going to be fascinating to watch you try to adapt to sobriety again.

Biden agreed to the rules. I haven't seen him make one comment about the debates. I've heard nothing but an endless stream of chatter from Trump and his supporters spouting nonsense.
He'll either back out, or his Team will demand change after change until it turns into a farce.
He's scared. I get it. He should be. He's in over his head and he knows he's gonna get his ass handed to him.
That's Biden exactly. For you to pretend it would even be possible for Trump to be afraid to debate Biden is half laughable, half sad.

Nothing Trump loves better than to be in a room with multiple people who disagree with him, so he can school them all at once. Don't you wish you could watch?

The blob’s biggest problem is that none...zero...zippo...none of his applause lines that he uses at his rallies are going to appeal to independents. He’s going to actually talk about issues. He doesn’t understand them...so it should be a hoot.

He'll either back out, or his Team will demand change after change until it turns into a farce.

That's Biden exactly. For you to pretend it would even be possible for Trump to be afraid to debate Biden is half laughable, half sad.

Nothing Trump loves better than to be in a room with multiple people who disagree with him, so he can school them all at once. Don't you wish you could watch?
Trump back out? Oh you bet he will. He knows if he steps on that stage, he's done. :)
Biden will eat him alive.

Trump doesn't argue. He berates, he bullies, he blusters, talks over, yells at. That's how he avoids having to answer tough questions.

He's a pussy. And an embarrassment to this nation. Although I blame idiots like you who enable him more than I do him. He's just the result.

Honestly, I couldn't give one tiny shit about your perception of Biden's ability to complete a sentence. If that's the case, then your man just got bamboozled by someone you perceive as in "cognitive decline". I have a small newsflash for you. Biden will soundly beat Trump in the debate..assuming Trump even shows up. Trump agreed to the terms of the debates. Now...he is THE ONLY ONE I hear making a fuss about it. Because he knows he's screwed. :)
Damn, you must be one of those clowns that feels Bribem is sharp as a tack....pause. Which says a whole lot more about you than Bribem...pause.

Forum List

Back